Why you love your lab!

Thread: Why you love your lab!

morla is offline Senior Member

DefaultWhy you love your lab!

Post here why you love your lab!

I love Simon because he is so friendly and playful! He is my buddy and i love him! He is a good looking doggy with an awesome personality! I enjoy throwing his ball over and over and over again! I also love taking him for walks and him pulling me! It's cool to think that he barks at people that walk by because he is defanding his home!
    SIMON

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Sophiesmama is offline Senior Member

If I were to write everything about our Sophie that we love it would be a book! I'll just say that she is my joy and my heart....she is a very special girl and we love her to pieces.
    ~Pam

Sophie DOB 04/13/2011 6 mo

8.5 mo.

Sophie 15 months, with Skye

tammyhuffman is offline Senior Member

Have to agree with sophiesmom, there are so many reasons. The face of a Lab, their big brown eyes along with their devotion to their family are probably my absolute favorite but I could go on forever...

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

kassabella is offline Senior Member

Like everyone else we could all write pages.
    Ten years ago I never dreamed I would own a dog let alone become besotted by 3 of them. My heart dogs, soul mates, and companions.

I love the way they make me laugh. Even when I am feeling down I look at them and before I know it I am laughing, then rolling on the floor playing with them.
    Their unconditional love. Spending hours alone while I was at the hospital and never once complaining about being left alone for hours.
    Snuggling up with them on a cold night, or when something makes me sad. Their snoring so loud I have the t.v. sound on full.
    Erns bringing me slippers every night.
    Their antics that make me want to rip my hair out, but also make for wonderful memories and fun.

Kassa 25/11/01 - 09/02/05 O.S Jaw cancer forever in my heart.
    Ernie 25/11/01 adopted May 05
    Sam 11? adopted Nov 06 - 18/12/07 Lyphoma
    Tessa. Rescued June 2011.
    Bone Cancer Dogs org.http://www.bonecancerdogs.org/
    http://kassabella.tripod.com/kassabella/
    http://collarsbychris.weebly.com/

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

Oh so many things to say about why I love Lexi!

She is the first pupper that is MINE! The dogs we had as kids were "family" pets, I adopted Lexi... she is mine.

I love the unconditional love she gives me, like Kassabella said... she knows when I am sad. When I am not feeling well, she is right there making sure momma is ok. She greets me with such enthusiam when I come in the house, even it if was just a trip to the mailbox. She defends her castle, no squirrles, cats, etc allowed.

I especially love her grumbly growlies when I snuggle with her. She grumps about it, but does not get up to move. Her need to roll on the bed each morning, while I am getting ready for our walk.

My pretty girl, Lexi!

rpost7786 is offline Senior Member

I love waking up everymorning to Avery licking my face and snuggling. The big Welcome home I get whether its from being at work all day or taking the trash out. How he defends me from cars, cats, random dogs, people then give me the "I love you mom look." He never pushes me away when I need a hug and never fails to make me giggle.
    He was the best present I have or ever will get... He is my heart and soul, my BEST FRIEND!!
    Rachel, Keith, Scarlett & Avery = One happy little Family

"A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?"- John Grogan

deidra is offline Senior Member

I got tank after my toher lab mix Abby past away from being hit by a semi. Tank has brought joy and yes tears but his morning wake up calls make up for it. He will be right in your face whimpering and once you wake up he acts like a lap dog. Abby would do the same thing sometimes and it just bring back good memories. Bentley it would be his attitude. if he doesnt get what he wants he make sure you know it.
    ~It doesn't matter how smart the dog is,it matters how smart the owner is.

dweck is offline Senior Member

Me to Parker: "You had me at Woof!"

Kelrobin Cleveland Street Denizen, CGC, RN [Parker]

"Dear George: Remember, no man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings. Love, Clarence" -- IAWL Screenplay (1946)

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

With Rush, she is my heart. I can't even begin to describe how bonded we are. Boo, is such a spoiled brat but I wouldn't change anything about her, she is absolutely precious. I love the way they always have time for cuddles and kisses and I do that plenty to them. I always say poor girls, mama is always kissing on you. The look in their eyes that says it all. I could go on for hours.

morla is offline Senior Member

You are all right. I could wright a novel why i love Simon! He is my best friend and always will be! I can tell that your companions are really lucky to have you! I know Simon lucky to have me and i am lucky to have him!
    SIMON