Wut dat over dere?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wut dat over dere?

Diesel_Dawg is offline Senior Member

SmileWut dat over dere?

LOL I love it when Diesel goes for this, always gives me a hearty belly laugh...

Either laying on the bed or the couch with Diesel, when he's in his paw smacking, snorting mood, I'll say "omg D wut dat over dere?!" and point my finger on the bed/couch. Every time, every time without fail no matter how many times I do this in a row....

His ears perk into perfect triangles, he cocks his head to the side & SHOVES his snout into the bed/couch so that his nose is squished up and inhales so deeply I can hear him, kinda like that cartoon of Ferdinand the Bull that smelled the flowers so deeply they went up his nose. Omg it kills me!

Ever do this with your dog? Or something equally silly?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

That made me laugh out loud for real.

Seamus and Flynn

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

Yes I know exactly what you mean

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TBGSAM is offline Senior Member

Annie my little beagle/gs mix, all you would have to do it say where's that babbit and she would be off with her ears perked, tail up scanning the area for a rabbit.

This is a little off but along the same line. When rabbits come into the yard the dogs chase the rabbits they hit the chain link fence trying to get out so when ever they hear that noise the dogs come running. We hit the fence every once in a while mean I know but it is cheap entertainment. The funniest time was when Ginger was on one side of the yard and the other three were on the other, Ginger hit the fence sniffing then turned to find the other three coming at her, she had a smile on her face at first thinking they wanted to play then her expression changed to her relief they realized she wasn't a rabbit.
    Coleman - CGC blk lab 6/02/97-2/25/08 adopted
    Tootsie - choc lab 10/19/99-8/03/13 adopted
    Bailey - CGC newf/fc 7/12/00-07/15/14 rescued
    Ginger - BT 11/16/05 rescued
    Sarah - blk lab 6/22/06 rescued
    rescued felines - AJ - 8/00 - 1/11, Merlin - 5/20/05, Tucker - 8/3/10, Penny - 7/7/13

BauersMom is offline Senior Member

I know that look/sound well. We play a similar game that we call What do ya smell?
    Debi and Bauer
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

javasmom is offline Senior Member

All I have to say to Java is "What about this one?" and she comes running over, snorting and sniffing around, looks at "What about WHAT one, Momma??"
    We usually play this game laying in the grass...she'll be grazing, I'll find a nice blade of grass and ask her "What about this one?" She'll come over, gently take the blade of grass and either eat it or spit it out if it's not a good one.

Also, if you tell Java "Right there" and point she will spin in circles, smelling the ground..."Right where???" looking for whatever I was pointing to.

Belles mom is offline Senior Member

OMG this has me laughing so hard, the dogs think there is something "wrong".

Around here all I need to say is "Who's here?" and everyone is up and barking, lunging for the door. "BUNNY!" sends the dogs to the window barking...

Have to love the mind games we play!!

Karen and the gang
    BBI Kodi's Journey To Anotch (Journey)
    BBI Kodi's Blackpowder Striker (Flint)

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

I can just see it.
    Mine react to their vocabulary words, but they can't get the concept of a finger pointed to where it is. If I point to something for them to look at, they look everywhere but where I'm pointing to.

deidra is offline Senior Member

lol that made my day!

for Tank i say squirell and he is up so fast and looking everywhere. if we are on a walk he hold his head high and looks like he is air senting,lol.
    ~It doesn't matter how smart the dog is,it matters how smart the owner is.

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

Around here all I need to say is "Who's here?" and everyone is up and barking, lunging for the door.
    Same here!! Sadie goes completely bonkers and runs from door to window and Toby looks around like WTH is going on??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast