Bentley has me laughing so hard!

Thread: Bentley has me laughing so hard!

deidra is offline Senior Member

DefaultBentley has me laughing so hard!

I was just sitting on the couch and my dad yells "were is my other shoe!". Bentley looks up at me and actually had a grin his face! I am not kidding it looked like he was grinning! I get up and I said I think I know were it is. Yup it was in Bentley's crate with his other colection of balls and toys. It wasn't chewed up but it was in the crate. I think Bent purpasley did it because my dad said Bent can't go camping with us this weekend just Tank.

P.S. the reason he can't go is because some new people moved their camper right next to my uncles and untill we know their dogs Bent ain't going becaus ethey are little dogs and Bentley has a sever phobia of little dogs.
    Last edited by deidra; 08-18-2011 at 08:05 PM.
    ~It doesn't matter how smart the dog is,it matters how smart the owner is.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jmlenn is offline Junior Member

That was funny.... My Toby just carries as many of his toys as he can at one time. He can carrie 2 Hurleys and a ball if necessary. Thanks for sharing.

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

I don't think he did it in spite, but I believe he was smiling or smirking, knew he took the shoe. Lab faces are more expressive than human faces once you get to know them.
    P.S. the reason he can't go is because some new people moved their camper right next to my uncles and untill we know their dogs Bent ain't going becaus ethey are little dogs and Bentley has a sever phobia of little dogs.
    That's exactly why you should take him, so he can face his fear and overcome the phobia.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

deidra is offline Senior Member

I would take him but I don't know there dogs yet. Id I knew there dogs and them. I would take Bentley and let him get over his fear. I will talk to the dogs owners to see what we can do to help my dog over come his fear(I will maybe just have there dogs sit and then walk Bent by then see if he will sniff them at least). Hopefully they are nice people.
    ~It doesn't matter how smart the dog is,it matters how smart the owner is.