Just Labradors banner

When Lab's try ...

3K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  Felix 
#1 ·
Toooo Bark! :eek:

It just makes a familiar sound, thats recognizable from miles away! :D

Btw, beagles bark, wolfs bark .. But Labradors dont bark .. (well actually they do from time to time!) :rolleyes:

I often see a black labrador female behind a fence trying to bark at me, the only thing i could think, is just let it go you stupid dog. You just make a dog-fool out of youre self by trying to let that silly bark hear.

She just makes me laugh! :cool:

#5 ·
Are you people pulling my leg? Labs do not bark. Well someone best tell that to Parker..or as he's known in my neighborhood "Parker the Barker". Between him the neighbors Great Dane and two mutts, and my other neighbor's girlfriend poodle it's a regular barking chain.

#6 ·
Dio barks like crazy whenever the doorbell rings or, God forbid, someone is walking on the path behind our house. It's loud too! It's a growly bark, the kind that lets you know that a big dog lives there!

#12 ·
There are two distinct types of labs (I´m not talking field type vs show type lol)

a) Barkadors. Those who bark, bark, bark, bark, bark..............bark! for everything, to call your attention, when they are happy, sad, angry, lonely, bored, excited you name it they bark it... My old Brownie was that kind of Lab. I loved her a lot, but her high pitched barks whenever she saw me could brake my ears.

b) All others. Those usually never ever bark, are very self confident dogs that don´t get aroused by anything. Misha is one of these. I love that she never barks. I can´t actually recognize her bark at all. Maybe barks once a year? Homer only barks when he gets scared by something, otherwise barking is not allowed at home...

#13 ·
Rush barks occasionally, when she sees Daddy coming home or is trying to get her point across (it's 5 mom, time to eat!! quit reading!!) things along that line. But Boo, well Boo's middle name is Bark. We call her Boo-barks-a lot. It's a high pitched puppy bark and she rarely has a deeper bark. God forbid someone walk in front of HER house, or kids play in the street in front of HER house, or someone is walking for exercise in front of HER house. When you tell her to quiet, she grumbles under her breath like she's cussing us out. She is such a BRAT!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.