FB Haters?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FB Haters?

rpost7786 is offline Senior Member

DefaultFB Haters?

Over the weekend I came to find out that people find my love for Avery annoying? Keith was working saturday night (bartending) and someone we knew asked how Avery and I was. Keith said we're good that I was home with Avery. They laughed snobbishly and said yea I know Rachel posts like 5 pictures of Avery on her FB page a day. (which is not true)
    Apparently I annoy people by posting pictures of my dog.?? I find it funny how people can put endless pictures of them being drunk at bars etc but get aggitated by pictures of my dog? I know I probably treat him like my child with fur but to me he's my first dog I owned, trained and he's my baby. Are people just haters?
    Not that it really matters but has this happened to any of you? Maybe I should just stick to posting pictures of him on here.. LOL
    Rachel, Keith, Scarlett & Avery = One happy little Family

"A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?"- John Grogan

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

deidra is offline Senior Member

I post TONS of pictures of my dogs on there. I ahv emore pics of them then of me adn my friends,lol. Soem get annoyed others don't. If they don't like it tell them to not look at them! If they are looking at them it must mean they like all the pictures,lol. People understand why i am so emotinally attached to Tank so they don't say much plus they all love Tank and Bentley just has his"lab charm" and they enjoy his pics.
    ~It doesn't matter how smart the dog is,it matters how smart the owner is.

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

they don't sound like friends to me!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

HeySquirt is offline Senior Member

I'll go out on limb and say that more of your friends love it... I thought that people would get sick of me posting Emmett (the dogs my only "any kind" of kids) but I actually have some of my distant FB friends tell me they love seeing his photos... I'm sure it annoys some people... but they probably annoy me.

Your hubby should have said "then why are you "friends" with my wife... when your obviously NOT a friend if your talking about her like that"

I personaly would post a photo a day of Avery on her wall... with fun tag lines like "Since I know how much you love to see photos of Avery"

But I'm kind of evil like that...
    Amy

rpost7786 is offline Senior Member

I was close over the weekend posting a pic of me and Avery and writing "since all of you love seeing pics of us, here's 10 more!" LOL Keith said they were kidding but I don't think they were....

They said I should just change my page shouldnt say Rachel but Avery. shrugs

It's America right? I can post as many as I wan't and nobody said they had to look at them!
    Rachel, Keith, Scarlett & Avery = One happy little Family

"A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?"- John Grogan

SharonaZamboni is offline Senior Member

So what if you post doggy pics? Your fb page is YOUR little posting place, you can post anything you want! If somebody doesn't like to see them, they don't have to look. I love to see friends' pet photos!

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

I'd block that "friend" from seeing any of pics from now on.

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

blackandyellow is offline Senior Member

I hate Facebook...

But I guess if you give access to your FB to people that are going to be criticizing you then its your fault. They are not your friends, so then just block them.

I just don´t understand why people keep posting all their personal information on a web site so "all the people they know" can see it...

when I want my real friends to see something I send them the pics in personal emails or better yet I talk to them.

Ok.. I don't think we've seen ENOUGH photos of Avery... Just sayin'
    Amy

Quote Originally Posted by jzgrlduff View Post
    I'd block that "friend" from seeing any of pics from now on.
    I like how Amy thinks...
    Amy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast