New house, New life, New update

Thread: New house, New life, New update

Abby's mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultNew house, New life, New update

yeah title kinda failed, but I didn't know what else to say.

So basically I've been absent for forever because of life getting in the way. Had to have another ACl reconstruction and with PT, moving, and everything else going on it leaves me little time to check in regularly. Well I'm now on the mend able to be a bit more active (still not allowed to run, but I can) and now that we've move and I'm done unpacking and everything I'm free!

The new house is awesome and the dogs love it. Had a few issues the first couple days because they were a tad freaked and just would not settle, but now they seem to have settled nicely. The yard is bigger so more space for our agility equipment and for them to run. But the street we're on is busier so we're a lot more cautious with being off leash and now most of the time their on leash every time their out front and the only time their off leash is when we head to the lake or nearby field. Mmm Abby is now approx 6 years old and still as active as ever and Bo is currently 3 years old.

We've started working on some hold and retrieves and I'm hoping that after working with a trainer we may eventually do some field work and some hunting (upland and waterfowl)

Anyway don't really know what else to say, but uh here are some pics and a video...

And a pic taken at the new house

I made this video before we moved and it was just a little fun training video(you can check out the rest of the videos to see out agility/obedience etc work)
    ‪Abby Training‬‏ - YouTube
    Our Blog l Our Youtube page

Anna(19) owned by~
    Abby(8), Bo(5), Twister(1), Karma(1) and honorary dog Josie(5 year old kitty)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Welcome back, glad you are healing and I love the pictures!

Kelsey is offline Junior Member

Anna, always hurting yourself! I'm going to have to take Abby and Bo off your hands.(;
    But anyway, glad to have my buddy here

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Abby's mom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    Welcome back, glad you are healing and I love the pictures!
    Thanks. It feels like I'm healing a lot better than the first time which is good and hopefully I'll be released by October

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
    Anna, always hurting yourself! I'm going to have to take Abby and Bo off your hands.(;
    But anyway, glad to have my buddy here
    girl I know... I just have issues. Please take'em Abby's being a brat and Bo has issues(he keeps running into walls) I'll trade them for reep
    Our Blog l Our Youtube page

Anna(19) owned by~
    Abby(8), Bo(5), Twister(1), Karma(1) and honorary dog Josie(5 year old kitty)

lisa is offline Senior Member

Welcome back

Kelsey is offline Junior Member

You'll want both your dogs back with having Reep for five minutes! Trust me.
    I'll gladly take them though!