Who is in your family?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is in your family?

MandyGirl is offline Member

QuestionWho is in your family?

I love the variety of members who post on here. It's got me really wondering who is in your family??? Do many people have children (the two legged, furless variety)? Are your dogs pets or do they 'work' in some capacity?

I'll start things off.

I am married and have a son (4.5) and expecting our second son, a week ago!

Our family also includes Mandy (5.5) and a cat, Norman (7). We purchased Mandy as a family pet; she has also ended up being a casual therapy dog with me at work in a nursing home.

Melissa; mommy to Mitchell and fur baby Mandy

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

My family is just my almost 8 year old chocolate furbaby, Lexi, and I!

Sometimes the furbaby count grows by one, when we have a foster puppy in residence. We are between fosters presently due to my work/travel commitments.

My pretty girl, Lexi!

silverbyrd21 is offline Senior Member

My family is me- I am a stay at home mom of Courtney who will be 5 in October
    My husband Tim
    Our three cats, Molly, Cali and Sookie
    Our fish, Nemo
    and our doggies, Skylar (pet) and Libby who is going to be going through therapy dog training as well as some modified assistance training to help me out around the house.
    Rachel mama to,

Skylar - Husky/Shiba Inu - May '03
    Molly - DSH blk and white feline - April '04
    Cali - Norwigien Forrest Cat - February '05
    Courtney - Human Child - October '06
    Sookie - DLH Dilute Calico feline - August '09
    Liberty "Libby" - yellow lab - March '11

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

dweck is offline Senior Member

It's me and my wife of 23 years. We've got three two-legged kids, all girls (!). They are 18, 14, and 10.

Parker is our little boy (see Sig); he's just over 3 months old.

Back in Nov of 2010, we bade farewell to Wesley (see Avatar), our 10.5 y.o. Lab. He held and continues to hold a very special place in my heart, and although we are up to our elbows in the work associated with a new (and very loving) puppy, I do miss him.

Wes earned titles in rally and obed and a therapy dog designation, all goals I have in mind for Parker someday.

Kelrobin Cleveland Street Denizen, CGC, RN [Parker]

"Dear George: Remember, no man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings. Love, Clarence" -- IAWL Screenplay (1946)

SharonaZamboni is offline Senior Member

Best wishes for a safe delivery- soon! My youngest was almost two weeks late. It can be very frustrating .

I have three grown children, a two year-old grandson, my husband. Kitstu the cat is 4, and Bean is 8 months. He's a pet.

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dweck View Post
    Parker is our little boy (see Sig); he's just over 3 months old.
    Speaking of Parker, we have not seen pics of little P-Man since is 4th of July!

Dan, I think you need to remedy that post-haste!!

My pretty girl, Lexi!

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

I have a wonderful husband of 17 years,
    a grown and married daughter
    Rush who is my 8 yo female yellow lab & my heart dog,
    Boo who is a 5 yo black female lab & hubbys heart dog.
    I also have hermit crabs,
    Romeo (5 yo)
    Joon (4.5 yo)
    Simon (4 yo)
    Chloe (3 yo)
    and my baby crabbie Pearl that I have had only about 3 months and she's my itty bitty one about the size of a dime. They are all so cute and have sweet faces!!!

rookyduckling is offline Senior Member

it's me, my hubby(bacsibob) I have 3 grown children and he has 1 together we have 9 grandchildren and Abby our 8 y/o black lab, Dodge our 7 y/o yellow lab, Toby our 19 month old chocolate lab/husky mix, Marley our 5 month old yellow lab/pointer mix, Angel our 8 y/o calico cat, and Tigger our 6 y/o yellow tabby cat. they are all just pets but definitely family members and spoiled rotten

deidra is offline Senior Member

Family of 2 legged- Mom,dad,me,cassie(sis),josh(bro),tyler(bro),Sereni ty(sis)
    Family of 4 legged-Tank a 6 year old black lab. I was not ready for him I had just lost my other black lab Abby but due to his situation we said yes. Bentley 1 year old yellow lab. I was looking through the pounds for another dog and I came across Bentley on pefinder who was going to be put to sleep the next day so I or my dad I should say went and picked him up Mae came from my cousin and she was kept outside all day on a chain and not socialized the right way. Now she is dog aggressive but human friendly (working on the dog aggressive ness). I have 3 cats Dice,Yoda,and Thunder 3 rabbits Brownie,trigger,and Oreo. So all 3's!

I wanted to get Bentley into agility or something but don;t have the money for the training he needs and plus gas is to expensive. He is really good with the things I have set up in my back yard though.
    ~It doesn't matter how smart the dog is,it matters how smart the owner is.

cinderbay is offline Senior Member

No two leggers for me personally and don't intend to. But we help take care of my niece who is being raised alone (brother who is father is not active in her life). We love her so much it hurts!!
    Here she is riding with Blair on the lawn tractor. She is making tractor noises and pretending she is driving LOL This was taken two days before fathers day. On fathers day her mother send Blair a "Happy Fathers Day" because he has been the stand in father figure in her life. I was moved to tears!!

Kim

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast