Without my dogs for 4 whole days. It's so lonely here.

Thread: Without my dogs for 4 whole days. It's so lonely here.

Snowflake is offline Senior Member

DefaultWithout my dogs for 4 whole days. It's so lonely here.

Hubby and I have to go out of town this weekend. Flying out early Friday morning...coming back Sunday night. So we're having to board the dogs at their daycare from today (Thursday) until Monday.

It is so quiet and lonely here tonight without them. I miss them so much now...I'll be a basket case by Monday!!

I know they will be okay. We love the daycare and they are so happy over there. But it's just being without them. It's not natural. I'm really quite sad.

P.S. Actually, Badger is not at daycare. The breeder came and picked him up for the weekend. He's doing his last (hopefully!) studly duties this weekend.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MNLab is offline Senior Member

Aw! Nancy! I hate being away from my girl. I bet Badger and his breeder are having fun though, how sweet. If Sally, Spud and Hoppy are anything like Daisy, I bet they love day care and the attention they get! (Daisy has never been to one, but I bet she wouldn't look back and would enjoy it...)
    Chantel and...

Daisy, Hayshaker She's Utterly Unforgettable, CGC
    Lola, our mellow yellow gal. Gotcha on 1-7-07

justine is offline Senior Member

Aw I can't imagine 4 days! I'm a basket case after 2 days away from my girl!

I hope that they all have fun at daycare/breeder and that they are extra, extra happy to see you when you get back!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

bacsibob is offline Senior Member

We're moving and I plan to take a van/trailer load to the new place on Monday. It's about 4 hrs plus unloading so I plan to stay overnight at my daughter's. I considerd taking less stuff to allow for the goobs. It's really something how much they become a part of our lives.

Labs: The Natural Antidepressant

patm is offline Senior Member

I know what you mean. When I know that I will be taking mine to the boarding kennel, I start missing them practically before they are gone.

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

Awww I know what you mean Nancy. But you'll be so happy on Monday to see each other again .
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

NM Lab Lover is offline Senior Member

I am feeling for you. When we went to Germany to visit our daughter Abbey and Coco were relaxing at the doggie daycare/spa for 20 days. I thought leaving my kids for the first time was bad but leaving my labby pups drove me insane. Thank goodness for e-mail and weblink video. The ladies took pictures and video to e-mail to us. They had a wonderful time (and we did too) but it was so good to get home and get my hands on them again. It took me over a week to get caught up on tummy rubs and nuzzles. I hope you have a great weekend.
    Love JL. Justlabradors.com!!!