Parker is learning a lot after having been part of the family for ten whole days!
- The crate is a neato place to hang out. And when I go in, there's a cookie waiting for me in there. Not sure how Dad pulls off this magic -- I always seem SO SURPRISED to find it in there -- but I'm glad he does.
- If you follow Mom into the laundry room unnoticed and she's got flip-flops on and you just touch your fuzzy nose to one of her toes, she will leap comically in the air and let out a high-pitched squeal that is very funny. The proper response is then a head-tilt
- There are many, many fun things in the lawn: leaves, mulch, dandylion heads, rocks, and of course, my favorite Purple flowers. Unfortunately, Dad won't let me eat any of them.
- Butt-tuck-run is really fun, even at this age.
- Chewy toys are great, but gnawing on fingers, toes, and errant flip-flops is better
- It is possible to climb ontop of an ottoman and lay there as if it's a throne
- The foodies always come out of the same cabinet and the container they're in makes a coolio shaky/rattling sound, which signals the need to ZOOM to the bowl-spot as quickly as possible
- Nighttime may be for sleeping but it's still necessary for me to go visit the lawn, even when it's dark outside. I have figured out, though, that Dad expects me pretty much to go right back to sleep. Sometimes this is easier than othertimes
- - -
There are, however, things that Parker does NOT know. For example, his name. Which we now think HE thinks is "LeaveIt."
Kelrobin Cleveland Street Denizen, CGC, RN [Parker]
"Dear George: Remember, no man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings. Love, Clarence" -- IAWL Screenplay (1946)
Awww! I love him!! I can't believe it has been 10 days already!! Thanks so much for the updates - they are so much fun to read!
I really, really, really want to do a roadtrip to Limerick!! He sounds like an amazing little guy!!!
"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"
Wow Parker has learned a lot in 10 days!!
this ^^updates - they are so much fun to read!
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." author Will Rogers
Auggie 12/29/95 ~ 01/15/09
You mean his name isn't "LEAVE IT!"? What a shocker that will prove to be!
Glad to hear he's doing so well. Thanks for the update.
You mean his name isn't NO. LOL He is a smart boy.
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. -- Gandhi