Labby Laura!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Labby Laura!

  1. #1
    Labmom2Sun is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    7,664

    DefaultLabby Laura!

    I just wanted to thank you for sharing your puppies' lives with us. When I've been stressed at work, watching the little guys frolick, eat, and sleep on the puppy cam has been a great stress reliever. SU and I have enjoyed watching all of your videos, too.

    I feel so connected to this litter, I guess because I knew Parker was going to Dan. And now another "spawn," Magglio, is on JL, so we get to watch her continue to grow, too. Yay!

    I appreciate all the effort that you've put forth, Laura. It's made a lot of folks happy.

    Laura, mom of Sundance, CGC
    born 1/16/06

  2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    HarveysMum's Avatar
    HarveysMum is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    DITTO!!!!

  4. #3
    Retriever Mama's Avatar
    Retriever Mama is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Labmom2Sun View Post
    I just wanted to thank you for sharing your puppies' lives with us. When I've been stressed at work, watching the little guys frolick, eat, and sleep on the puppy cam has been a great stress reliever. SU and I have enjoyed watching all of your videos, too.

    I feel so connected to this litter, I guess because I knew Parker was going to Dan. And now another "spawn," Magglio, is on JL, so we get to watch her continue to grow, too. Yay!

    I appreciate all the effort that you've put forth, Laura. It's made a lot of folks happy.
    Ditto what she said!
    Melissa, Remy & Brooklyn

  5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    georgie's Avatar
    georgie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    22,832

    Default

    Oh I agree. I am just so happy for Dan & his family. It will be wonderful watching these puppies grow.

  7. #5
    labby's Avatar
    labby is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    *points to her right palm*
    Posts
    29,548

    Default

    You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed this litter. Milt, who will be Remy, will also be on the board. His person Kim joined JL too.



    Laura





  8. #6
    Garth is offline Registered Users
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,466

    Default

    Looking at all those pics & videos just makes me more determined to get another Lab as soon as I get back from the US. I guess I could always come home via MN & steal one of those pups on the way through. I'm sure airport security & customs wouldn't notice if I packed the bag right.

  9. #7
    lisa's Avatar
    lisa is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Labmom2Sun View Post
    I just wanted to thank you for sharing your puppies' lives with us. When I've been stressed at work, watching the little guys frolick, eat, and sleep on the puppy cam has been a great stress reliever. SU and I have enjoyed watching all of your videos, too.

    I feel so connected to this litter, I guess because I knew Parker was going to Dan. And now another "spawn," Magglio, is on JL, so we get to watch her continue to grow, too. Yay!

    I appreciate all the effort that you've put forth, Laura. It's made a lot of folks happy.
    ^^^^
    That

  10. #8
    AZLAB is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garth View Post
    Looking at all those pics & videos just makes me more determined to get another Lab as soon as I get back from the US. I guess I could always come home via MN & steal one of those pups on the way through. I'm sure airport security & customs wouldn't notice if I packed the bag right.
    Shhhhhhhhh Garth skip MN and go a little futher eat to Michigan.
    Karon and Cinnamon

  11. #9
    Garth is offline Registered Users
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZLAB View Post
    Shhhhhhhhh Garth skip MN and go a little futher eat to Michigan.
    I meant MICHIGAN.

    So now my question to you is: How does one EAT Michigan?

    A: you'd have to be really really really really really hungry and

    B: Wouldn't it taste funny?

    C: I wont even mention the typo on what I presume is further.

  12. #10
    NM Lab Lover is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,555

    Default

    LOL Garth - Karon is going to get you back for sure.

    Laura - ditto to Sundance's mom, Laura's words. You are the best and so generous to allow us to share in this litter. What wonderful memories!
    Love JL. Justlabradors.com!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Laura (Labby)?
    By JacobAlthea&Tatum in forum Lab Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 06:59 PM
  2. Laura (Labby)
    By LiloBellaJasmine in forum Lab Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 03:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25