Puppy Discovering what spring has to offer....

Thread: Puppy Discovering what spring has to offer....

rpost7786 is offline Senior Member

DefaultPuppy Discovering what spring has to offer....

Avery is now 6 1/2 months old. He's still learning his surroundings and sniffing everything.... His newest is since we've gotten all this rain he LOVES the weeds. You know the dandelions or the white fuzzy puffs? Not sure what you call them, however he runs and eats them.... I've tried yelling at him but he just can't helps himself his face gets full of the white puffy weeds. It's kind of funny and hasn't affected him.... Is Avery a weirdo or is this normal??
    Rachel, Keith, Scarlett & Avery = One happy little Family

"A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?"- John Grogan

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

javasmom is offline Senior Member

Java and Moka run through our fields and bite the heads off of all the dandelions and eat them.
    Then they poop yellow.
    Beware of mulch too-they love to dine on that also.

Fresh mulch that smells like manuer??? oh yea he rolls in that!!!! He also has tried to eat ants.... followed a bee and knocked it town on the blanket and I got stung. Gee thanks Avery!

"A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?"- John Grogan

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rpost7786 View Post
    Fresh mulch that smells like manuer??? oh yea he rolls in that!!!! He also has tried to eat ants.... followed a bee and knocked it town on the blanket and I got stung. Gee thanks Avery!
    Moka eats mulch...it's like a buffet when we put fresh mulch down.
    Ha ha...Moka stays away from bees! But they love when the lightning bugs and dragonflies come out!

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

It's cute to watch them discover new stuff

nellies mom is offline Senior Member

Dandelion greens and flowers are healthy for humans AND dogs,
    ~~~~~~~~
    Danie
    Nellie, CGC
    Bailey
    Gunner
    Munchie
    ~~~~~~~~
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. -- Gandhi

It's not cute when he trys to dig up the newly planted tulips!! LOL I've caught him mid act, repromanded him then he goes on this bonkers run around bc he just got yelled at. Is that his teenage stage?? or toddler temper tantrom?

Quote Originally Posted by rpost7786 View Post
    It's not cute when he trys to dig up the newly planted tulips!! LOL I've caught him mid act, repromanded him then he goes on this bonkers run around bc he just got yelled at. Is that his teenage stage?? or toddler temper tantrom?
    Temper tantrum most likely.
    Moka was not paying attention outside, so I grabber her ear to get her to look at me...she leaned over and bit the head off my purple tulips.
    Little witch.

Don't ever let anyone tell you they don't know how to push our buttons.

Oh he know's how to push my buttons.... And it seems it's only mine. He won't act up when Keith is around (bf) No matter how much I scold him and the same way Keith does it. He thinks he can get away more with me....

I had to replant them and he tried to go right back over there and dig them up again. I call him a monster!

They're terror's sometimes hahaha but cute little buggers.