Just Labradors banner

Has anyone used the Sof-Krate

531 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  cinderbay 
#1 ·
I am in the process of buying Sedona a travel crate and would like to know if anyone has used the Sof-Krate and if so what is your opinion. I have read many good reviews, but would like to know from other lab owners if you have used it. Thanks :)

#4 ·
I used to have one and LOVED it. That was until I picked up a foster dog and the soft-crate was in the back so used it instead of the metal one. Foster dog busted out of said soft crate and ruined it. Otherwise, if your dog is good already in a regular crate; they are wonderful for traveling.

#5 ·
We use a similar product, the Pet Gear "Home 'n GO" blue crate. It folds compactly to fit in the car trunk and when not used for trips, it stands beside my bed and Puff sometimes prefers it to sleeping beside me. Very happy with it.

#6 ·
We currently have two of the 36" ones, and I love them! They're great for shows and travelling, and pack down really easily, but yet sturdy enough that they can't be rolled. ;)

Agree with the others though that your dog should be used to being in a crate and past the chewy stage in order to be in one. I had a friend's dog chew through the mesh on our 42" one in a panic to get out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.