RapidBath system

Thread: RapidBath system

Bookwormbiker is offline Senior Member

DefaultRapidBath system

I was wondering if anyone had tried this product. It can be attached to either a hose for outdoor baths or a shower head for indoor baths. I just thought it would make my life so much easier. Of course you have to buy the shampoo cartridges that fit in it.
    Here's a link:
    Dog Grooming made with the new RapidBath® Pet Bathing System

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rookyduckling is offline Senior Member

for outdoors Bob uses one of those miracle grow things that has never had the fertalizer in it and attaches it to the hose .............he puts the shampoo in the canister and then disconnects it to rinse ............works pretty well

amazongold is offline Senior Member

Actually, unless your pup rolls in something awful, Labs don't need bathing. Their coats are designed to just be brushed and any dirt falls off them.
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bookwormbiker View Post
    ...Of course you have to buy the shampoo cartridges that fit in it....
    That's why I haven't even considered buying it. Most of the shampoos out there smell too strong for me, and end up giving me a migraine. It took me a long time to find something that doesn't bother me. I just use the hose in the warmer months or the hand held shower head in the winter when Caleb needs a bath.

Quote Originally Posted by rookyduckling View Post
    for outdoors Bob uses one of those miracle grow things that has never had the fertalizer in it and attaches it to the hose .............he puts the shampoo in the canister and then disconnects it to rinse ............works pretty well
    That's how my vet washes the runs- a little Nolvasan in the container, set the dial for how you want it mixed, and away you go (at least that's the way he did it when I worked for him)! I remember being able to flip a switch to get just plain water, too.

Yelloweyz is offline Senior Member

We have it...I dont put the shampoo in it because it gets cloggy but other than that it is great outdoors. I hook it to the kitchen sink so there's warm water and just keep my shampoo close. The dogs dont mind a bath on the deck with warm water, but they HATE IT with cold...(go figure though, they'll jump in an ice cold lake though)...

Mom to Indy 6/12/98 to 11/16/11 (always in my heart), and Jobe 8-14-2000 to 6/24/2013 (Working TDI) English Labs, and Annie our Golden Retriever (TDI), and Kodiak (who will one day hopefully be a TDI dog if he doesn't kill me first).

NM Lab Lover is offline Senior Member

I bought one for our girls and we use it outside in the summer and in the tub in winter if required. We do not use the shampoo setting, just plain water. I like the pressure we can get with it to get all the dead, excess hair off of them. Once they are brushed well and we have a little warm water bath and massage, everybody is sleeping like babies and a little less hair in the air! It is also really good outside if they get into something or roll in some smelly thing. I also wash their feet well in summer because of their allergies. It helps with their itchy feet.
    Love JL. Justlabradors.com!!!

BoatDog is offline Senior Member

have it love it - cartridges can be refilled if you're stubborn enough!