Favorite Toy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Toy

Pavu is offline Junior Member

DefaultFavorite Toy

Since it's Christmas time, what is your dog's favorite toy?
    (I'll asssume this is a toy that will last a while with a lab)

Our Maggie has several toys, but these two get played with 9 out of 10 times.
    JW Pet Company Ruffians Octopus Dog Toy
    JW Pet Ruffians Octopus Dog Toy at PETCO

and
    Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy
    Jolly Pet Teaser Ball Dog Toy at PETCO

And of course the Kong, all of these toys are very durable.

Maggie - DOB 11/28/09

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Mary Jane is offline Senior Member

Well, anything that squeaks, squawks or talks. I have a white stuffed thing from the year 2000 that "rang" in the new year with "Auld_Lang_Syne" tune and then yells "Happy New Year" and giggles and vibrates all over the world......that is her favorite but it is REALLY wearing out.

javasmom is offline Senior Member

These:

Go Dog Products | Baby Dragons

I got them for Java and Moka last Christmas. They have YET to destroy them and they play with them all the time. If they do manage to destroy them, the company replaces them for free. There is also no stuffing in them,which is good...even if the girls managed to rip them there is no stuffing for them to eat and yak up. Java likes to suck on the wings and tails...lol They get really nasty, but they are machine washable and can be thrown in the dryer.
    I am very impressed with them. I actually got them more toys from this company, made out of the same material, for Christmas this year.

They also love their Kong frisbee...they haven't managed to destroy that either, even after vigorous games of tug of war with it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mombear is offline Senior Member

Honestly??? It's a plastic milk bottle. Parker waits for the milk to be emptied out. If he sees it's close to the bottom he will watch every time it is brought out and once it's empty and you put it in the sink, he will reach right in and take it. Then he wants to take it outside and zoom all over the yard with it. He throws it up in the air himself and catches it. Or will leave it on the ground and then walk away and then turn around and speed towards it and pick it up on the run. It is hilarious.

Retriever Mama is offline Senior Member

This is Remy's favorite:

Amazon.com: New Tuffy's Sea Creatures Gary Gator Alligator #6 Tuff Scale Three Squeakers One Rattle Dog Toy: Sports & Outdoors

the 4th one just passed on to Rainbow Bridge...minus all 4 legs, tail, snout and all stuffing. (And yes, I got ALL the squeakers!)

We usually shove it up on top of the fridge when he's had enough (and by "had" I mean "eaten") so even when one is not up there he goes to the fridge and looks up and whines...

Goob.
    Melissa, Remy & Brooklyn

Mary Jane is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mombear View Post
    Honestly??? It's a plastic milk bottle. Parker waits for the milk to be emptied out. If he sees it's close to the bottom he will watch every time it is brought out and once it's empty and you put it in the sink, he will reach right in and take it. Then he wants to take it outside and zoom all over the yard with it. He throws it up in the air himself and catches it. Or will leave it on the ground and then walk away and then turn around and speed towards it and pick it up on the run. It is hilarious.
    That is a SCREAM!!!!
    I must check out that Gary Gator thing.

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

LOL!! We need a vid clip of that!
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Pavu is offline Junior Member

Honestly??? It's a plastic milk bottle.
    We've put beans in old water bottles and she loves that also, but she normally destroys the plastic bottle within minutes. :-(

Maggie - DOB 11/28/09

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

It depends on for what. For sleeping, etc, Caleb's favorite toy is Tickle Me Elmo. After every meal, he does what we call "The Elmo"- he lays on his pillow, wraps his paws around Elmo (one over, one under), then goes into a trance sucking on Elmo's belly. He also has a puppy tiger ring toy that he carries around and runs his teeth along the tail like he's flossing. Out in the yard it's his firehose bumper, running around the house it's a laser. But, this is his all time favorite toy, our now 7 year old grand daughter:

sammyj is offline Member

Sammy's favorite is his West Paw blue bone. He prefers it over a ball for retrieving. His indoor favorite is his cat bed (the cat did not want it). It is thick fleece with some sort of nylon backing. He carries it around, and sometimes he folds it up and uses it for a pillow. It is also his favorite thing to show guests.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast