I hate litterbugs!!!!

Thread: I hate litterbugs!!!!

Bookwormbiker is offline Senior Member

DefaultI hate litterbugs!!!!

This morning on our walk, Duke picked up something in his mouth. I opened his mouth and reached in, wondering what in the heck it was because white drool was dripping out the sides. I plucked out a coffee creamer container (the kind you get at WaWa or McDonalds with your takeout coffee). It's bad enough that I have to watch out for roadkill on the shoulder of the road, plastic sandwich wrappers, beer cans, plus the broken glass. Just had to rant about litter. Anybody else have that problem?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

Me too!! I get so mad when I see someone driving and toss out trash.

maloneandme is offline Senior Member

YES! Especially at the dog park.... like hello... please do NOT leave your bags of poop and coffee cups around....

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tanwen is offline Senior Member
    I moved to Banbury in Oxfordshire in 1993,prior to that I llived in Birkenhead,Cheshire

And I thought it was only the UK that had this problem! A couple of months ago, Dinozzo's friend Tikka swallowed a 'wrap' of something she found in the park. She was really ill afterwards but has made a complete recovery. The park is very quiet and we've never some across that sort of problem before...during the summer we have to pick up the usual sort of rubbish left behind from evening picnics (food, drinks cans and bottles) and there are litter bins a few feet away from the tables...