Not as dim as he pretends to be.

Thread: Not as dim as he pretends to be.

Tanwen is offline Senior Member
    I moved to Banbury in Oxfordshire in 1993,prior to that I llived in Birkenhead,Cheshire

DefaultNot as dim as he pretends to be.

I've often said that our boy was like his namesake, DiNozzo - laid back, confident, convinced everyone loves him (well, most people do) and nowhere near as dim as he made out he was.

Now I'm convinced of it! We store his food in a zipped bag...a number of times I've been sure I'd zipped it up but have gone into the kitchen and found Dinozzo with his head in the 'feed bag'. John, of course, has always told me it was my fault...that I hadn't zipped the bag up...and I believed him. Until last night when John fed Dinozzo. Yep, John went out later and there was our boy with his head in the bag! He's worked out how to open the zip! Crunching kibble the look on his face was 'I doin' nothing, mum. I didn't have me 'ed in the bag, not eatin' anythin' mum....nom, nom, nom.'

Yeh, OK, he's a Lab and the bag contained food so it's sort of understandable but the next time he pretends he doesn't understand...well, I'm going to think twice Oh and the bag is now on the chest of drawers next to the garage door.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

maloneandme is offline Senior Member

Awwwwww!!! Dinozzo!!!

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

Who would guess he can open a zip bag without thumbs!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

dweck is offline Senior Member

Next, he'll be pushing the garage door opener (ah, the advantages of those opposable thumbs) and taking a stroll!

Kelrobin Cleveland Street Denizen, CGC, RN [Parker]

"Dear George: Remember, no man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings. Love, Clarence" -- IAWL Screenplay (1946)