Another Lab being abandoned because...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Lab being abandoned because...

Dukesdad is offline Senior Member

DefaultUpdate: Another Lab being abandoned because...

Ursula (TobysTrix) may have found someone here in Houston that might adopt this girl. They want to talk to the current owners first and I have passed on the contact email. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    If all works out my SIL and her daughter are driving down from Dallas to visit us next weekend and have offered to transport the dog.
    Will post updates. Everyone send good vibes.

It's a Lab. I just got this forwarded email from the Dallas TX area. Anyone interested in saving this pretty girl PM me and I'll get you an email contact. Here is the text of the message:

4 months old; has papers; getting spayed next wk; outside only dog right now; no food aggression; great w/kids/people; doesn’t dig; her name is Bella. People now realize the energy of a lab puppy & decided they did not need a dog. Please pass this out to everyone you know. She is just precious!
    Let’s help this beautifully sweet girl get a new “indoor” home before the cold weather comes our way this winter. The owners said if they can’t find her a home, they will take her to the shelter & you know what they do to OS dogs

Last edited by Dukesdad; 10-21-2009 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Update

Duke and Freckles at their country home

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

justine is offline Senior Member

Aw crap. Well I'm going to send it to a friend of mine that lives in Plano and see if she knows of anyone.

I hope someone helps this sweet girl!

amazongold is offline Senior Member

Oh no, I hope someone takes the sweet girl really soon!
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

brody is offline Senior Member

just got me a golden for that reason .. too much dawg - and he's DARLING - and compared to Sally - EASY!
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

Sigh. People just don't know what they're getting into. Neither did I...I went from a mellow, sweet old gentleman to my wild child, Angus. He tested my resolve every second I was with him for at least a year. But did I ever think about giving up on him? Not for one moment.

People make me mad. No commitment.

javasmom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AngusFangus View Post
    Sigh. People just don't know what they're getting into. Neither did I...I went from a mellow, sweet old gentleman to my wild child, Angus. He tested my resolve every second I was with him for at least a year. But did I ever think about giving up on him? Not for one moment.

People make me mad. No commitment.
    People make me mad too. Java was an easy puppy and has been a great dog. Moka, on the other hand....what a hard puppy she has been. I see trouble in the future with her, but I would NEVER give her up or abandon her. I can't believe people that do this, it makes me sick.

MNLab is offline Senior Member

Has Bella found her new home? Poor, sweet girl!
    Chantel and...

Daisy, Hayshaker She's Utterly Unforgettable, CGC
    Lola, our mellow yellow gal. Gotcha on 1-7-07

Labradorable is offline Senior Member

If I lived there I guarantee I could convince SU we need another puppy. LOL Please let us know when she finds a new home.
    ~Samantha
    Dozer (04/01/09) & Moose (01/02/13)
    Cybil (02/02/00 - 02/20/09)

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Wish I could, but can't. This kind of story really gets me mad. They didn't by a thing, a car, a lamp. They bought a dog, a living being. They bought a dog, that will give back to them more than they will ever give to it. They bought a dog, with feelings loyalty. What the hell did they do with their own feelings, obligations. I hope this dog finds herself a home, and the peeps are sent to the shelter.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Dexter Dogg is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HersheyK's Dad View Post
    This kind of story really gets me mad. They didn't by a thing, a car, a lamp. They bought a dog, a living being. They bought a dog, that will give back to them more than they will ever give to it. They bought a dog, with feelings loyalty. What the hell did they do with their own feelings, obligations. I hope this dog finds herself a home, and the peeps are sent to the shelter.
    Agree 100%

- Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast