Please Read about Lab Hater!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Read about Lab Hater!

Lab Hater is offline Junior Member

ExclamationPlease Read about Lab Hater!

If you notice, I have posted a thread titled "Why a Lab"

In the thread you will see a post by me completely elucidating why I created this thread. It is a fake. I am doing research on Labs and Lab owners and you all have been participants.

So thank you, but please take the time to read my post so you can fully understand why I did such a controversial thing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Garth is offline Registered Users

GulfCoast is offline Senior Member

I question the validity and ethics of any "research" you have accomplished. Have fun living under the bridge.
    HRCH Ellie Mae MH CGC
    Tipsy Puppy
    Justlabradors.com -- the best site for your Labrador needs.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/EllieMaeDogg/2108207141_f7321f204b.jpg

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lab Hater View Post
    If you notice, I have posted a thread titled "Why a Lab"

In the thread you will see a post by me completely elucidating why I created this thread. It is a fake. I am doing research on Labs and Lab owners and you all have been participants.

So thank you, but please take the time to read my post so you can fully understand why I did such a controversial thing.
    That was a very dishonset way to go about gathering info for your research (if, in fact that is what you were doing). All you had to do was say you were researching Labs and their owners and we would have gladly participated. As far as I'm concerned, this post is too little too late.

Dani is offline Senior Member

And read my response. Whatever school you are in for graduate studies really needs for you to go back and understand the ethical obligations of getting informed consent and the process of proper protocol and methodology for conducting research. You are now obligated to garner consent because you are improperly conducting research. Did your IRB approve this? What about your advisor? Sounds like your grad school forgot to teach you a few things about social science and human subject research. *shaking my head* Serioulsy. Take the CITI program test. You MAY just learn something about proper protocol.
    Dani, Rider & Rookie
    SHR Watson's Safari Rider, JH, WC, CL1-R, RA, CGC, TDI
    SHR Endeavor Put Me In Coach, RN, WC, CGC

Member Since 6/2003

dweck is offline Senior Member

Your timing is impeccable. Frankly, if you were within 10 feet of me, I'd choke you.

Kelrobin Cleveland Street Denizen, CGC, RN [Parker]

"Dear George: Remember, no man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings. Love, Clarence" -- IAWL Screenplay (1946)

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dweck View Post
    Your timing is impeccable. Frankly, if you were within 10 feet of me, I'd choke you.
    I would be more than happy to help you, not like you would need any help...but I would.

dweck is offline Senior Member

Insensitive asshat. Wanders in here and tosses grenades just for the freaking fun of it. IF ASKED, I may have found it within myself to respond to what this magnificent breed has come to mean to me -- even as I work through the loss of my own pal. IF ASKED, I might have tried to find the words. IF ASKED, I might have dug through the insomnia and the loss of appetite and the disconnectedness I'm feeling right now and tried to help.

But to have that info usurped. GAH.

Take your research theorums and your response matrixes and stuff them in your ear.

Kelrobin Cleveland Street Denizen, CGC, RN [Parker]

"Dear George: Remember, no man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings. Love, Clarence" -- IAWL Screenplay (1946)

sarah is offline Senior Member

^^ what he said.

My dog is not a plant. What an imbecile!
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia

Yelloweyz is offline Senior Member

Funny when you think of dogs like plants.... loving gardening...I have a golden that reminds me of the jalapenos, she gives me indigestion. Jobe is like the aloe, he has a calming/soothing effect. Indy, well he's like a sunflower, gorgeous yet always providing for others. So yes, I have plants for dogs...if not nurtured, loved, tended to, they will wither... If shown even one ounce of love, they will flourish and nurture your heart. So neener, think of that when you are weeding your garden! Finger!

Mom to Indy 6/12/98 to 11/16/11 (always in my heart), and Jobe 8-14-2000 to 6/24/2013 (Working TDI) English Labs, and Annie our Golden Retriever (TDI), and Kodiak (who will one day hopefully be a TDI dog if he doesn't kill me first).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast