Just Labradors banner

Halloween Rally fun!

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  BauersMom 
#1 · (Edited)
Finally got the Halloween picts from my Rally class. I modified a "Halloween Challenge" course from one of the Rally Groups on Yahoo. It was a cross between Rally and agility.

Here is the group picture. The crate was the "dog dungeon"

This was the "Dog Dungeon" sign. The inside of the crate was filled with "ghost poop" (Styrofoam peanuts), a strobe light, and when the dog entered the crate, an automatic sensor set off Halloween screams and noises

A"regular" sign.

At the Finish line, the dog and handler got sprayed with "Crazy String"...Here I am with spiked red hair with Kodi.

See less See more
#6 ·
The pirate, the dog with goggles, the ghost . . . I can't figure out who was at the biggest disadvantage. I agree Kaytris, Bauer would never go into a crate again!

#7 ·
All three are Service dogs, or about to be Service dogs. Actually no one had a problem with the crate, some needed a little coaxing though.

There was also a tunnel, an inflatable balance pad, a "walk the plank" station. The last station I wanted bubble wrap on the floor when the teams performed a heel backwards exercise. It was supposed to be like walking through "swamp gas" but I could not get it. So, I filled garbage bags with those little plastic grocery bags and the teams had to walk over them. There was a brand new Service puppy there for exposure (about 8 weeks old?) and he was so confident, that he just walked right into the middle of it and laid down!

#8 ·
OMG, that is just so adorable! Very creative and cute. The dog dungeon got me too, though - if I tried to get Angus to go in there, I guarantee there would be a little something more than ghost poop left behind. LOL!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.