Dallas, TX?

Thread: Dallas, TX?

brandilew84 is offline Member

SmileDallas, TX?

Hi there!!

An opportunity has come up and my husband and I have a very high possibility of making the move to Dallas, TX to further my career! (yay!)

Anyone here from the Dallas area that could recommend an excellent place to live in Dallas? or its surrounding cities (Irving, Plano, Frisco)

Bella knows nothing but apartment living, so staying in apartment is fine with us.

Many apartments in Dallas are very close to dog parks, or have dog runs on the property. So I am very excited!

thanks!!

Brandi

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

justine is offline Senior Member

A friend of mine just moved from MI to the Dallas area and she loves it! She found a great apartment in Plano and the office she works out of is also in Plano.

AZLAB is offline Senior Member

I haven't lived in Dallas but I have driven through several times and believe me you want to consider where you will be working. Traffic can be a bear at rush hour so I would definately start with your work address and then find a nice neighborhood around it. Last time I drove through was about 5 years ago and I got there at 3:30pm and of course came in from Arkansas side and was driving to Abiliene so had to drive clear across it.
    Karon and Cinnamon

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Dukesdad is offline Senior Member

Traffic can be a bear at rush hour so I would definately start with your work address and then find a nice neighborhood around it.
    Good advice. Do some homework. Dallas does have better mass transportation than Houston however so perhaps you could use the rail to get to work.
    My niece lives in Plano I can tell you they have an excellent school system and that protects property values.

Duke and Freckles at their country home

brandilew84 is offline Member

thank!! the place I am currently looking into are in plano!! about 20 mins from place of employment! (30 in traffic!) thanks!