Just Labradors banner

Trying to fing Lubbock breeder from 2002

545 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Amber The Duck Dawg 
#1 ·
Hello all, I'm looking for the person that I bought my boy from back in 2002. It was in Lubbock tx at a home breeder in town. I want to register him and have lost all of the information. Any help would be great. Thanks!

#4 ·
Contact clubs in the area, might also help to know type of breeder, Field or Show/bench, or color of dog Some breeders only breed certain colors. You can find clubs by doing a search for events on AKC.org and looking for lab specialties or even hunt tests/field trials. If you kinda remember the area you can use google earth to look at back yards in an area for kennels and pools, you could check your phone records from back then if you can find the number..
If you cannot find the breeders you can still register the dog by getting an ILP/PAL number. (costs $35 and dog must be spayed/neutered) and that registration number will allow you to enter in events like obedience/rally/agility/tracking/hunt tests...but will not allow ou to breed the dog.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.