Pet memorial

Thread: Pet memorial

cinderbay is offline Senior Member

DefaultPet memorial

Looking for a garden stone of some sort for Cinder to put in the garden we will plant this spring.
    Any thoughts? Use to be a local place here but I don't think they do them any more and they are not open yet for the season.
    Kim

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Dixies Mom is offline Senior Member

Kim, I used this site when we lost our Border Collie back in 2001. I was pleased with their service.
    Pet Memorials

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

murphsmom is offline Senior Member

Thinking of you even though we have never met. I also lost a dog 2 weeks ago. It's never easy. We have also been looking for the perfect memorial. Someone told me to call a local grave site monument place. Just and idea...

MurphySullyHogan

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

Hey sweetie.

I have a stone from this place for Crash. The service was very good, much faster than promised, and the quality is great.

Garden Stones & Gifts, Personalized and Unique Gift Ideas, Pet Memorials & Pet Markers, Stone Engraving & Pet Tombstones - Rock It Creations

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

FWIW, When my Gyspy Doodle died, I went to a regular Monument company and picked out a large garden stone (about the size of a basketball) and they etched her name and dates on it. It was $56. He said they do that a lot for people with pets.

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rushpuppy View Post
    FWIW, When my Gyspy Doodle died, I went to a regular Monument company and picked out a large garden stone (about the size of a basketball) and they etched her name and dates on it. It was $56. He said they do that a lot for people with pets.
    I would never have thought of this. I think it's a great idea. That way you can see what you're actually getting.