Just Labradors banner

Pics of our Lab

2K views 21 replies 21 participants last post by  HersheyK's Dad 
#1 ·
I am rather new to this site, I have only posted a couple of times.This is Daisy we adopted her last may she will be 11 years old in April. She is a great dog only issue we have is she was not played with a whole lot for 10 years, so we are stuggling to get her to play she seems to think she isn't allowed to. She is a great dog and has fit in well with our family.

See less See more
#15 ·
We know the people that had her, they retired and moved they wanted a smaller dog, I can't stand the thought of dogs going to a pound to begin with let alone a 10 year old dog. We decided to try it for a few weeks and see if it would be too much with my 3 year old very active son, and we don't have a fenced in yard we live in a townhouse so we wern't sure how that would work out but we have made it work, she seems like she is very happy now. the second we brought her into our house we all new she was going to stay. She is a very smart dog and she can now go out back without being tied up she has learned how far she is allowed to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.