What Party Do Your Dog(s) belong to?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Party Do Your Dog(s) belong to?

Cappy_TX is offline Senior Member

DefaultWhat Party Do Your Dog(s) belong to?

My dogs sleep about 20 hours a day. They have their food prepared for them. They can eat whenever they want, 24/7/365. Their meals are provided at no cost to them. They visit the Dr. once a year for their checkups, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this they pay nothing and nothing is required of them.

They live in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than they need, but they are not required to do any upkeep. If they make a mess, someone else cleans it up. They have their choice of luxurious places to sleep. They receive these accommodations absolutely free. They are living like royalty and have absolutely no expenses whatsoever.

All of their costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head ... my dogs must be DEMOCRATS!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BigBrownDog is offline Senior Member

hardy-har-har
    Sharon, Blaise and Diesel.

Garth is offline Registered Users

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Amber The Duck Dawg is offline Senior Member

Hmm Amber thinks that all people should carry guns (preferably shotguns), She believes in both hunting and conservation, She is happiest when working, hates seeing a doctor for any reason, thinks she should have the right to decide what to do, and doesn't think she should have to share her wealth(toys) with dogs that aren't willing to go out and get their own toys when they have 4 perfectly good feet. Also doesn't think dogs should come across her border(fence) and take her resources.

So I guess she would be a Republican. Or a Texan..lol

Kelly
    Last edited by Amber The Duck Dawg; 01-03-2010 at 12:55 PM.
    Light, "weedy" individuals are definitely incorrect; equally objectionable are cloddy lumbering specimens. Labrador Retrievers shall be shown in working condition well-muscled and without excess fat. Females should weigh between 55 and 70lbs and Males between 65 and 80lbs. Height females 21.5 to 23.5 inches males 22.5 to 24.5 inches at the withers.

Kelly
    HR Greenwoods Sealion Tsunami SH "Wave" born 3-9-2010
    Greenwoods Amber Wave VCD2 RA SH AX OF WCX CGC "Amber" born 4-13-2005
    Chino Ca

Jefferson'n'Ted is offline Senior Member

Ha! Good ones.
    Let's see. My dogs do not hunt. They don't know what a shotgun is--or a handgun for that matter. They are happy to share their food and toys with any other dog--big or small--that comes to their home. They will happily share their beds or give them up altogether. Just don't let a rodent come into the yard! Rodents are not on the tolerate list. They believe in recycling endlessly--witness Teddy's tendency to recycle paper, belts, wallets, and poo.
    They also love all of mankind. Unless said mankind is threatening their Mom! Although Teddy has a tendency to profile men wearing baseball caps or hoodies. He will come around after they have proven themselves, though.
    Not sure what party that makes them--perhaps Independents?
    “If I know every single phone call you’ve made, I’m able to determine every single person you’ve talked to; I can get a pattern about your life that is very, very intrusive. And the real question here, is what do they do with this information that they collect – that does not have anything to do with al-Qaeda? And we’re gonna trust the president and the vice president that they’re doing the right thing? Don’t count me in on that.”
    Joe Biden, 2006

Wendy B. is offline Senior Member

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

HK has been taught that NILIF since she came into our home. She works for her treats, and is happiest when she has a job to do so she can collect her pay. I guess she is a highly motivated Republican.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

My dogs get all the perks yours do, but mine are required to do some work. Not a lot, but some. They must guard the home and property. They must perform to their best (or not) at agility and obedience trials. They must have wagging tails waiting for me when I come home.

My dogs aren't affiliated with any party, they are true aristocrats and have all their desires met on a daily basis

In my next life I want to be a dog such as the likes of our dogs

justine is offline Senior Member

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 3TailsWaggin View Post
    My dogs get all the perks yours do, but mine are required to do some work. Not a lot, but some. They must guard the home and property. They must perform to their best (or not) at agility and obedience trials. They must have wagging tails waiting for me when I come home.

My dogs aren't affiliated with any party, they are true aristocrats and have all their desires met on a daily basis

In my next life I want to be a dog such as the likes of our dogs

I like "They must perform to their best (or not)" LOL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast