Just Labradors banner

His Majesty this morning

2K views 22 replies 23 participants last post by  joflake 
#1 ·
I had been lounging on the sofa with my pillow and blankie and CJ sauntered down the stairs and asked to go out. So I bundle up in the coat, boots and mittens and we head out. He went straight out to do his morning business and I looked around at the 4 inches of snow that had fallen overnight after our "trace to 2 inch" forecast.

I grabbed the nearest shovel and shoveled the decks and stairs while he butt-tucked around the yard and did grassy rolls in the freshly fallen snow. When I finished shoveling, I told CJ to shake off his snow and get in the house and I would dry him off and give him his treats. Now EVERY morning when he comes back in, he stands by his treat cupboard and waits for his morning goodies.

After I took off my coat and dried off, I opened the cabinet and got the treats and turned to see no CJ. I called and he did not come. So I went looking for him. It didn't take long to find him... Apparently butt-tucking and snow angel creation takes a lot out you!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.