they make labs cute for a reason

Thread: they make labs cute for a reason

Defaultthey make labs cute for a reason

so that you don't kill them when they are being lab crazy!

Rebel tonight is just driving me crazy. We have played ball, done chasing and butt tucking, playing outside, walk...and usually we are all exhausted. But NO!! He is still going strong. Even Rogue and Mac are looking at him like he's lost his ever loving mind.

So far he has destroyed a roll of TP, spread out all the toys all over the house (just after I picked them up), gotten into the leftovers I was going to eat for dinner, cleared off the kitchen table trying to get what I have no idea. Drug my dirty undies outdoors when I wasn't looking. Jumped all over the couch to get at something that was outside that the rest of us couldn't see so cushions are all over. Of course this all because I am trying to get the house ready tonight for people coming over tomorrow for scrapbooking.

The only good thing is that he looks so cute when I am scolding him it's hard to keep a straight face.

Good thing he is scheduled for Doggy Daycare tomorrow. They will wear him out.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

SawyerAndMe990 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: they make labs cute for a reason

Lol I swear thats why. It is so hard sometimes to keep a straight face when im scolding Sawyer after he's been a "bad boy". Those button eyes and perked ears do it everytime lol. Lucky pup. Though he is pushing it tonight chasing the kitties :no:.
    Sawyer And Morrison

Lab
    Lab/Basset Hound (maybe some Beagle)

Yep! I can't get photo bucket to work for me otherwise I would post his pic. He loves to cock his head back and forth to say "Whatcha mean I'm being a troublemaker Mom! I'm trying to help!"

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

justine is offline Senior Member

I agree. Sometimes it's like someone slipped them 12 lbs of sugar or something...!

All I know is some days I would like to have that energy!