Veterinarian's Best Comfort Calm Doggie Bites - anyone used them?

Thread: Veterinarian's Best Comfort Calm Doggie Bites - anyone used them?

justine is offline Senior Member

DefaultVeterinarian's Best Comfort Calm Doggie Bites - anyone used them?

I found these and was wondering if anyone has used them or something similar for travel...?

http://www.petco.com/product/9352/Ve...gie-Bites.aspx

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Veterinarian's Best Comfort Calm Doggie Bites - anyone used them?

No but I might look into it for Mocha for regular use she is just so stressed out with the baby here maybe it would help her. For the most part it got good reviews. The ones that were negative sounded like they expected a miracle drug or the dog would not eat it. My dogs will eat ANYTHING so I am not worried about that. For $5 it would be worth a try.

EMA
    EMA is offline Senior Member

Have you tried Rescue Remedy?

It is a calming liquid that you drop on their tongues. I think you can get it at GNC.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Hmm. Never heard of Rescue Remedy, either. Abbey is kind of growing out of her car sickness stage, but she is still very nervous and shakes a lot, especially on the 1 1/2 hour drive to my parents' house once a month or so...

Quote Originally Posted by EMA
    Have you tried Rescue Remedy?

It is a calming liquid that you drop on their tongues. I think you can get it at GNC.

I thought about that but wasn't sure where to get it I'll check GNC thanks!

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

Can people eat them?

I looked at the reviews of the product and this was the first comment:
    "I bought this product, and it has had no effect on my yellow lab. She is one year old, and I was hoping it would calm her down so that I could leave the house and everything would be in place when I got back. No such luck. I am returning all unused bags."

Quote Originally Posted by Dukesdad
    "I bought this product, and it has had no effect on my yellow lab. She is one year old, and I was hoping it would calm her down so that I could leave the house and everything would be in place when I got back. No such luck. I am returning all unused bags."
    LOL that's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukesdad
    That cracked me up too after reading the first sentence I knew what outcome was