Just Labradors banner

Cleaning Hair HELP!!!

1K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  MidwestGirl 
#1 ·
I have a dark gray micro fiber couch and a yellow lab who has real fine short hair and is starting to shed. Who has some good tricks to getting hair off furniture, besides not letting him on the couch lol. I have a vacum designed for pets that has a spinning brush, but it still doesnt get all the hair. I have just been using lint rollers all the time. HELP ME!!! lol

#2 ·
sapper3121 said:
I have a dark gray micro fiber couch and a yellow lab who has real fine short hair and is starting to shed. Who has some good tricks to getting hair off furniture, besides not letting him on the couch lol. I have a vacum designed for pets that has a spinning brush, but it still doesnt get all the hair. I have just been using lint rollers all the time. HELP ME!!! lol
I keep a quilt on the couch all the time - and Diesel knows that he can't climb up if it is not on the couch.

#5 ·
Yeah we have two but one is light tan and either u cant see the hair or it just doesnt stick to it lol. I do have the bissel pet vac because I heard how good it was. What attachment do u use to get the hair off? I am going to try the damp sponge also. Thanks allot for the help

#6 ·
a sticky roller helps too.. i buy them in bulk =)

If you have a rubber cleaning glove that has those nubs on the palm side.. use that to collect the fur into one spot and vacuum it up.. dampen the glove a bit

#9 ·
Dukesdad said:
I use my Zoom Groom to get hair off the sofa. I use the back of it and it works great.
That is awesome! I just tried it on the couch and my microsuede comforter on my bed, and it worked great!

#12 ·
It takes me 1/2 hour to vaccuum my **** couch every weekend, and I still don't get all the hair! I'm going to try all of these tips! :happy: I need one of those Furfighters......

#14 ·
I just spent FIVE hours on Sat. trying to clean out the back of my suv. (mostly carpet) It's been a LONG time since I did that. the hair was unbelievable. I used my zoom groom to scrape it loose and the vacuum to suck it up. i also sprayed the area first with anti-static spray (like you can use on skirts so they don't stick to your stockings). It helps.

Frances

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.