Just Labradors banner

the new pack (2 pics)

2K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  Kate3jays 
#1 ·
Here are all three dogs out playing at the field. I thought this was a cool shot that hubby got. It shows how Hoppy is trying to fit in.

The boys sharing a bed. That is a dog bed full of lab!!

(You can see really how big Hoppy is next to Spud. And Spud is not a small lab. He's 70 lbs.)

See less See more
#10 ·
wiscpayton said:
Is Sally "in charge" of the two boys? Looks like they are having great fun together.
You bet Sally is in charge of the two boys! YOu see who's out in front carrying the tennis ball don't you? :laugh:

Aw great pictures! Is he starting to retrieve at all or still just running with Spud and Sally?
No retrieving yet. He just loves to run with them when they retrieve. We're just going to let nature take its course and let them teach him to retrieve. But it's so funny to watch him out there running with them. He has no earthly idea what he's doing and certainly no idea what they are doing. And they are so focused on their retrieving that they don't even know he's there. It's really cute. ;)

#13 ·
mitziandjudysmom said:
Hoppy fits right in. Mine also rest together on their donut bed like that. Hoppy will be a big boy even after his excess weight is lost.
Your dogs take the prize for sleeping together!! And yes, I think he will be a big lab even after he's lost weight. I'm going to be anxious to see what his weight is tomorrow when I take him in to weigh him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.