Shower Buddies

Thread: Shower Buddies

DefaultShower Buddies

I just have to share as it's happened now three days in a row and just cracks me up.

Everymorning when I take my shower Rebel would sit at the end and peek in. At least it started that way. Then he started standing in the end of the shower with two front paws in.

(anyone with pets know you never do anything alone again)

Last three days he has fully gotten into the shower with me and sits at the end until I am done. If I attempt to bathe him...poof he's gone. It just cracks me up that I have an audience.

Of course Rogue is always waiting for me when I get out. She wants my towel when I am done as she dives into it head first and then rolls in it.

Mac is the only quiet one. He just spreads himself out across the opening of the bathroom door barring anyone from crossing.

Those are my little shower buddies. After 5 years I know Rogue and Mac's quarks, but with Rebel only being a 1yr and 3 months, it seems he comes up with new quarks every day.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

justine is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Shower Buddies

Abbey doesn't really care to get wet, either, but she'll poke her head in at the end opposite the shower head. Cracks me up!

einstein's legacy is offline Senior Member

Mine are all boys and are therefore not allowed in the bathroom/shower when I'm in there! I know that if I don't completely close the door they sneak their pinheads right in and S T A R E!! Makes me very self-conscious!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by einsteins legacy
    Mine are all boys and are therefore not allowed in the bathroom/shower when I'm in there! I know that if I don't completely close the door they sneak their pinheads right in and S T A R E!! Makes me very self-conscious!!
    I understand that....some times you wonder just what they are looking at!

The funny thing is they never do this to hubby. He gets to take his showers lab free.

rottnlab dad is offline Senior Member

That's too funny!
    Bella would never willingly get in the shower with me (of course it's not even possible with the sliding glass doors), but she usually watches me and then enjoys licking the water off my legs when I get out.

Bella

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

Ranger is my shower buddy. I bring him into the bathroom with me and shut the gate. I put him in a down-stay while I'm taking a shower. This has greatly stopped the countersurfing episodes. The rest of the gang hang out, waiting.

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"