Hello from Minnesota

Thread: Hello from Minnesota

hayshakerlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultHello from Minnesota

Hey everyone...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I have been a member here for a while but do not post a lot. I lurk some and figured it was time to start joining in on some of the fun you all have. I have been in labs for about 6 years so I am very much new to the wonderful world of labs. I am definitely hooked though. I have 5 Chocolate females at this time and a litter of 11 (10 females and 1 male) that were born on 12/21/08. I have Saedee who is almost 6 and spayed..she is the hubs tag along buddy. I have Ciara who is almost 4 and she is the one with the 11 black puppies. I have Shyloh who is 3, spayed and also the hubs tag along buddy, Ciara's daughter Izzy who is 18 months, and Thelma who is 11 months. Izzy has her UKC Championship, working toward her GRCH and I also show in AKC Conformation events. Thelma is UKC Champion pointed and is shown in AKC as well. I am hoping to get Thelmas's GRCH this year as well. I am hoping there is a keeper or two in this litter to show as well.

Hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful and your New Year is filled with all your dreams!
    http://www.hayshakerlabs.com/

Sherry, Saedee, Shyloh, Izzy, Thelma, Natalie, Evon,, Gussa & Parody

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

sarah is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hello from Minnesota

welcome to the forum!
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia