Hello from Baxtersmom
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Baxtersmom

DefaultHello from Baxtersmom

I'm trying to figure out how to use this site. My sister Miggymeister posted here yesterday about my loosing my precious baby boy Baxter. Many of you have sent me emails but I don't know how to add my post to the topic. I'll try to figure it out tomorrow as the VP debates are about to begin and I want to watch them. At any rate, if any of you find me in this topic board - Thank you for the prayers and messages you sent. I've spent the evening reading them and having (another) good cry. My Baxter was my best friend and I miss him terribly. I hope to email each of you this weekend. I want to figure out how to put his picture on this site. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your babies.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Hello from Baxtersmom

Welcome Baxtersmom,

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I too am learning how to negotiate through this site and just figured out how to add a picture of my two.

Mary

sarah is offline Senior Member

Welcome Baxtersmom

I am truly sorry for you loss. ((hugs))

Sarah
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Welcome. I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our lab a year ago August. He died on a Sunday morning and it rained the whole week. On the following Saturday I went to get his ashes. I put them in the car and can't tell you how I got home since I was crying so hard. When I got to the part of my neighborhood where he used to sniff the air and get all excited because he knew he was going home, the sun came out for the first time in a week. He was home.

We now have a 12 week old puppy. My deceased dog's name was Bandit with a hundred nicknames. Every once in a while one of us will call Tanner one of those names. We miss him still and will always miss him. He would love this new puppy.

I'm glad you found the board.

Michelle

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Welcome. I am so glad you came here and hope you find some comfort. I am sorry for your loss.

Tundra Aries Guest

Welcome from NY!! I'm so sorry for your loss.

Hi Cheryl-

Glad you found the board! I wrote to you the other day. I hope we see lots of you here.

Again - I am so sorry for your terrible loss.

Sharon

lcspt is offline Senior Member

Glad you made it here with all of us.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

I just wanted to say that I'm glad you're here but very sorry to hear about Baxter. We all love our dogs here and I've shed a tear or two for dogs I've known but never met (as strange as that may sound). I hope you stick around.

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

Hi guys. I think I got Baxter's picture added to my name. I guess we'll find out as soon as I hit this send button. This is one of the few good pictures I have of Baxter. My digital camera has like a three second delay and Baxy could be across the yard in that amount of time before the picture takes. Thank you all for your condolences. I've had alot of dogs over the years, but none so dear as my yellow lab. Who would have thought? I never even wanted a lab and got Baxter to comfort my step-daughter when we moved to a new city. He turned out to be my best friend and companion. :'( I'm going to check some of the other forums now. Thanks again for your words of comfort

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast