Just Labradors banner

Hello, Another new member!

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  sarah 
#1 ·
Hi my name is Colleen my lab's name is Emma. She just turned 3 in July. Well a little bit about me. I start College in January. I plan to get a political science degree and then apply to law school and become a District Attorney. I have a huge love for animals, I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. They are the lab Emma and a pit bull/GSD mix Ginger. Ginger lives with my Ex though :(. And then the 3 cats are Sadie, Molly and Mrs.Kittie who lives with Ginger.I do a lot of pit bull related things, like going to shows and volunteering for rescues. Im also a member of a pit bull forum. I read a lot. And I knit and quilt. I make custom hats and scarves for people. I also love to scrapbook. Ok some about Emma, She is a rescue. I adopted her when she was about 16-19 weeks, were not too sure. She is a great dog, but has severe dog aggression. It was uncontrollable, but I sought out help from my pit bull forum and after a year of very hard work Emma now ignores most dogs. Although if a loose dog charges her then its another story. She loves the water and has to be locked out of our pool. Next spring she'll start training for Dock diving and weight pull. Now on to the best part the pictures.

Emma

Me and Emma

Emma and Ginger, the only dog Emma hasn't tried to eat.

Ill post more in the gallery. If you have any questions just ask!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.