Hello

Thread: Hello

DefaultHello

Hello My name is Barbara. My boyfriend just recently got my daughter a yellow labe puppy for her 3rd birthday. We can not think of a name for him. Can anyone help?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Hello

Marley! Just kidding. Take some time and get to know his personality. It will come to you. I just wanted to say Congratulations. I know the puppy was bought for your daughter but you are the one who'll end up with all the work! You and your daughter enjoy your new family member and I hope you have alot of fun! There's alot of information to learn here. I am new here also and have taken in so much valuable information just reading old posts. So, welcome and enjoy your time here and with you little yellow buddy.

Welcome from WI; great to have you on the board.
    Congrats on your new little one - they are so much fun, but so much work!! Well worth it though.
    Good luck on picking a name - I agree with sherryboberry - sometimes it helps to get to know their personality & then a name just "fits" them right.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tundra Aries Guest

Welcome from NY!!

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Welcome to the forum - so have you picked a name yet ? How about some pictures ?

jebsmama is offline Senior Member

Congratulations! You will enjoy the pup. It is a lot of work but well worth it. A lab cannot be beat..They are so loving and tolerant....
    Susan
    Bayou Bay's Jeb's Trouble Too, RN, CGC

Welcome!
    We've had our little yellow pup for a full week now. He's a handful but so far he gets it that he has to go outside and had gotten the "sit' command idea most of the time. My daughter was home from work this week and has been spending a lot of time with him. I'm so glad she did because it does take some time to train them in the beginning. Good luck with your baby. Take lots of pictures.
    Michelle