Hello from Samwise

Thread: Hello from Samwise

samwise is offline Junior Member

DefaultHello from Samwise

Hi, all.
    I'm the mom of a black lab puppy (12 months) named Samwise Gamgee, or Sam for short. He's smart, huge and full of tricks. I've been reading your postings, and it's clear to me that you folks are the ones to turn to when I need advice on raising Sam. I have to say, I've never been so challenged by a dog! I've had dogs all my life, raised them, did obedience training and 4-H with them, and thought of myself as fairly skilled with training. Yikes, has Sam tested me! He's such a bundle of energy! He's the most lovable dog I've ever had, too, and completely beautiful. I read in a book about Labs that they are perpetual kindergartners...loveable, playful and full of boundless energy. My only hope that I'll get through Sam's puppyhood is that I'm a Kindergarten teacher!

Anyway, I enjoy all your postings. You're giving me hope!
    Sam's mom

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tundra Aries Guest

DefaultRe: Hello from Samwise

welcome from NY!!!

Bailey24 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hello from Samwise

Welcome from WI; great to have you & Sam on the board.
    We'd luv to see pictures of your cutie.
    This board is such a great resource - I've been on it since my little Bailey was 8 wks old & now she's 2 years - it's helped so much all along the way!!
    <br /><br />~ Angie &amp; Bailey ~<br />My Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/509673