Hello from Indiana

Thread: Hello from Indiana

Jim R is offline Junior Member

DefaultHello from Indiana

Hello everyone. I am the Dad to our new Lab "Breezy". We adopted Breezy from a Lab rescue group here in Indiana. And of all days she was able to come home with us on Father's Day! The rescue group has done a wonderful job with her(and us). Breezy is about a year and a half old and no one knows much about her past, except she come to the rescue group via a shelter. Breezy is a wonderful dog and we love her so much already, you would think she has been with us for years. I am looking forward to sharing our lives with Breezy with all of you. After months of reading everyones post here I already feel bond with everyone here.
    Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

archieandus is offline Member

DefaultRe: Hello from Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by Jim R
    Hello everyone. I am the Dad to our new Lab "Breezy". We adopted Breezy from a Lab rescue group here in Indiana. And of all days she was able to come home with us on Father's Day! The rescue group has done a wonderful job with her(and us). Breezy is about a year and a half old and no one knows much about her past, except she come to the rescue group via a shelter. Breezy is a wonderful dog and we love her so much already, you would think she has been with us for years. I am looking forward to sharing our lives with Breezy with all of you. After months of reading everyones post here I already feel bond with everyone here.
    Jim
    she's beautiful!

bbbmom is offline Senior Member

Welcome Jim and Breezy!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

s_shala is offline Senior Member

Hey

Welcome and what a great present to receive on Father Day!!!
    <br />My cutie Jazz<br />