June-bug weekly puppy thread!

Thread: June-bug weekly puppy thread!

hikingchick is offline Member

DefaultJune-bug weekly puppy thread!

How are everyone's pups this week? When I get batteries for the camera I am going to post some new pics of Leonidas, he has gotten so big! He has really gotten the hang of "drop it" and "down" this week. "Leave it" only works on the leash right now so we have more work to do with that one. He has also gotten into playing fetch and LOVES it. It took him awhile to get it but I think he has it now.
    My DH came home from a long trip (Navy) and has barely seen Leonidas. Even so, Leonidas remembered his Dad and was SOOOO excited to see him! He wouldn't leave him alone all weekend, it was really cute. He continues to listen a little more each week and is getting more attached to me which is great, we are really starting to bond more deeply which is wonderful. Now that DH is home and he is vaccinated we can go to the dog park this week (can't go normally as they don't allow children under eight and I have a 1 year old).
    Now if I can just stop my toddler from emptying my kitchen drawers and handing Leonidas the contents to chew on...

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AstrosMom is offline Member

DefaultRe: June-bug weekly puppy thread!

Hello! we are doing GREAT! Astro has gotten the hang of "leave it" and "no thank you" (as I say that to my son). Everyday my husband tells me i did a good job taking my time to find him! He's so smart! Last week he mastered walking up the stairs and as of today, he is also walking down! a little slow and side ways, but its so darn cute. He is becoming more Vocal also. But, only when he wants our cat, Midjie, to get off the chair and play! He sleeps in bed with us, and it's been a week of overnights with no accidents! I posted a video of his first swimming experience.....which means that we'll be getting him a pool soon! I've also learned that nylabone is my best friend and has saved the legs of my coffee table! (for now, until he's big enough to crush it! lol)

I hope you guys are having as much fun raising your little ones!
    <br><br>Astro: mommas baby

Mom2Daffney is offline Member

Welcome!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

sarah is offline Senior Member

I hope you guys are having as much fun raising your little ones!
    Most definitely! Milly is 6 months old in a few days, we had a photo-shoot for her on the weekend and she was such a ham.... being the biggest poser! My friends think that Milly gets photographed more than Paris Hilton haha... maybe she's getting used to being infront of the camera and is just doing what comes naturally??

Either way, she's my special girl whom I adore and is learning in leaps and bounds at Obedience... oh and I taught her how to Hi-Five on the weekend too! It's the cutest thing ever....
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia

s_shala is offline Senior Member

Me and Jazz are cool i also got Jazz to high five it is just the greatest!!! I have been letting Jazz walk of the lead in parks and has been doin very well she does not run off and does not walk to far in front, the obdience is comin along very well to she sits, gives paw, high fives, gets down when she is told and stays for short time so still working on that she also waits for he food, we are starting our puppy classes next monday so well looking forward to that!!!!
    <br />My cutie Jazz<br />