hi i'm new here

Thread: hi i'm new here

doglover12 Guest

Defaulthi i'm new here

Hi everyone i'm new here i live in victoria australia i'm female and am 23 years old i'm on a disability pension i have an intellectual/behavioral disability so i can't work so i'm home all day everyday. I live with my parents cause of my disability. I own 1 9 year old male golden retriever named Einstein he will be 10 on the 11th of september this year, 1 1.5 will be 2 in jume male chihuahua named Rascal, 1 15 week old male cavalier king charles spaniel named Bomber, 2 cockatiels named Bobbie & Spike,1 Quaker named Aqua & 1 green cheek conure named MoJo. I know i don't own a labrador retriever right now but i hope to own one in the future, Right now i just want to learn more of the breed and talk to owners who own them. I walk my dogs everyday 30 minutes to an hour with most of the walk off lead runing and sometimes swimming depending on weather, I live near the river. On bad weather like to cold or windy i take my dogs to the oval and throw a toy for 30minutes to an hour then walk back home, It takes 10 minutes to walk there and 10 minutes to walk back, So they might get an hour and twenty minutes. My golden retriever use to weigh 45kgs but i've got him down to 39kgs, My vet reccomended me to feed him every second day which seems to be working. I'm thinking of mayby spliting up his second day meal in half and feed everyday. Rascal also gained weight due to me over feeding him he use to weigh 5kgs now weighs 3.94kgs. I hope to at least get Einstein down to 38kgs he is a big boned golden & Rascal down to 3kgs as he is a big boned chihuahua. My cavalier king charles spaniel is at the correct weight and hopefully i'll be able to keep there at the moment he weighs 5kgs but when an adult he should weigh 8kgs. On raining weather my dogs might not get walked but if that happens when there is a nice day they get double the amount of exercise to make up on what they missed. My dogs get feed supercoat dry food and beef or chicken mince and bones. Einstein absolutely loves the water but i hear that labs love the water even more. Einstein will go in about 20 times and will need about 5-10 minute break before he goes in again. For a 9 year old dog he still has plenty of energy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_allthatjazz is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: hi i'm new here

Welcome to JL! You have quite a pack at your home. I hope we will being seeing pics of everyone soon!
    <br /><br />Tess, Jazzy and the beags, Ted and Phoebe

Tundra Aries Guest

Welcome from NY!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

sarah is offline Senior Member

welcome from Sydney Australia - where abouts in Victoria are you? there are others on this board from Victoria too!

cheers
    Sarah
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia

mikearicha is offline Junior Member

A big welcome from the UK

Mike and Hugo

AstrosMom is offline Member

Welcome to the forum from Erica & Astro in Ohio!
    &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Astro: mommas baby

doglover12 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sarahnye
    welcome from Sydney Australia - where abouts in Victoria are you? there are others on this board from Victoria too!

cheers
    Sarah
    I'm in east gippsland in a town called Bairnsdale 3-4 hours from melbourne city.

Welcome, we are in Canada
    D &amp; T Branch<br />Harrow Ont <br />Bluesouth Labradors Reg&#39;d<br />[email protected]

Mom2Daffney is offline Member

Welcome!