official introduction

Thread: official introduction

tessa_s212 is offline Junior Member

Defaultofficial introduction

I've been posting a bit, but I don't believe I have ever made an official introduction.

I actually do not own a lab, however my home is a sporting dog haven filled with cocker spaniels, an english springer, english pointer, and an english setter foster. I do love the sporting breeds.

I work at an animal shelter as a kennel hand, temperament tester/behaviorist, and am in charge of listing all animals on the petfinder.com website, as well as finding rescues and setting up transports. I also volunteer even more of my time to walk, socialize, and train the dogs that need it. And also through the humane society in which I work, I am now starting to teach my own dog training classes.

So now you can understand the reason why I may be on a forum which is for a breed I do not own: being able to advertise, list, and place pictures on breed related forums sometimes also helps to get dogs adopted out. And like most shelters, we do get a lot of labs. And considering I don't have experience owning the breed, nothing better than learning from those that do.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

sarah is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: official introduction

welcome to the forum!
    cheers Sarah
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia