Been lurking, time to introduce

Thread: Been lurking, time to introduce

3doglvr is offline Junior Member

DefaultBeen lurking, time to introduce

Hello everyone, my name is Leanna. I have been lurking since Dec.07, when our beloved Tango was diagnosed with cancer. I came across this site and found it very helpful not only with labs, but with all types of breeds. We lost our big boy 2-13-08, originally they thought it was osteosarcoma, but in his final days and with going back through his medical records they changed his diagnosis to Hemangiosarcoma. From amputation and 3 rounds of chemo, we only had about 2 1/2 months with him after dx. He has left a big whole in our hearts, but he passed peacefully at home, with his mommy holding him looking into his eyes, and daddy holding his paw, he was surrounded by the people who loved him the most. We miss him something terrible and there is not a day that goes by that he doesn't visit our thoughts.
    I look forward to being a member here as we just adopted another lab who was found roaming the streets of a small town. We will bring him home on 3-7-08. I will post pics of him as well as my other 2 rescued fur-babies!!
    For every animal that dies in a shelter, there is someone, somewhere responsible for its death.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Been lurking, time to introduce

Welcome to the forum. I am so sorry for your loss.

May you find as much joy with your new arrival.

Bailey24 is offline Senior Member

Welcome from WI; great to have you on the board.
    So sorry about your recent loss. Congrats on your soon-to-be new arrival; please post pics when he arrives home!
    <br /><br />~ Angie &amp; Bailey ~<br />My Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/509673

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tundra Aries Guest

Welcome!!! I'm SOOO sorry about your loss.

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Looking forward to meeting your new pup, and also hearing about your dear sweet boy Tango too, when you feel up to it.
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.