First day here

Thread: First day here

Lazy's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultFirst day here

Hi a little bit about myself here I am a proud mom of a 3 1/2 year old yellow lab called Lazy Lady. She was a gift to my future husband on our first anniversary, she was only 6 months old when we got her and she is such a wonderful addition to our family, and one of our children. She makes us laugh and smile every day with what she does she is very vocal and loves to talk to you she. She must weigh about 80 pounds and still believes she is a puppy and a lap dog. Lazy loves to go fishing with us and has to smell every fish we bring in. Lazy is loved by all our family and my future son says that she is his. Lazy is very protective of us and she loves my nieces and nephews. This is a great forum and I want to thank you for letting me join. ;D Lazy will be 4 in June and we don't know what we would do without her. I am disabled and she is my companion when her dad is at work. She loves to go for rides and go to visit her grandparents. Lazy is such a god send to us you see she picked me out I didn't pick her out there were three pups left when I went to see about getting one and she came to me she was the first one to come up to me and I kept looking at her sister and trying to figure out witch one to take and Lazy is the one I chose, I strongly believe we do not pick our pets they pick us. OK I think that is enough for now so I will quit rambling about my baby for now but don't think that I will not keep posting about the things she does or has done. LOL
    Jenn

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: First day here

Hi and welcome! Can't wait to see pics of Lazy. She sounds like such a sweetheart.
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

Tundra Aries Guest

Welcome from NY!! ;D

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_Belles mom is offline Senior Member

Welcome from Michigan!
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)