new from lincoln ca

Thread: new from lincoln ca

bellas mommy is offline Junior Member

Defaultnew from lincoln ca

hello everyone i am Bella my mommy is Courtney and i am now 9 months old. i live with my mommy. we just got me a new Little friend her name was Bella as well but my mommy change her name to Shasta like the soda. well as soon as my Mommy get a change to get me to sit still she will get a pic on here for you all to see.
    Courtney<br /><br />please fell free to look at my website and if you see anything you like fell free to order anything you like or call me and let me know if you would like to have a show if you are the Sacramento, roseville,Lincoln,Loomis&nbsp; ca area.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tundra Aries Guest

DefaultRe: new from lincoln ca

Welcome from NY!

Gene Guest

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Bailey24 is offline Senior Member

Welcome from WI Bella & Courtney!! Great to have you on the board.
    I love the name, it was the other one I was picking through when I named my little Bailey!!
    Can't wait for pics!
    <br /><br />~ Angie &amp; Bailey ~<br />My Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/509673

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Welcome.

labcrazy is offline Member

Welcome to Bella, Shasta and mommy Courtney. What kind of little friend is shasta?
    Can't wait for the pictures.
    Tara
    &quot;Heaven goes by favor, if it went by merit you would stay out and your dog would go in&quot; - Mark Twain

bellas mommy is offline Junior Member

HI TO EVERYONE WHO WELCOMED ME IN TO THE GROUP. WELL WE HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY BUT JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT SHASTA IS A GERMAN SHORT HAIR POINTER SHE IS A LOT OF FUN. TO GIRL RUN ALL DAY AND JUST HAVE FUN.

YESTERDAY SHASTA HAD GOTTEN OUT OF HER KENNEL AND ATE SOME OF MY MOM'S PILLS. I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE GOT OUT OF HER KENNEL OR EVEN OPEN THE DRAW THAT THEY WERE IN. SO I HAD TO TAKE HER TO THE VET AND THEY MONITORED HER FOR A FEW HRS AND THAN I WAS ABLE TO PICK HER BACK UP. WELL TODAY SHE IS DOING PRETTY GOOD AND IS BACK IN HERE KENNEL.

MY SISTER HAS LOST HER FIRST DOG ON WEDNESDAY SOMETIME WE DON'T KNOW WHEN BUT WE HAD FOUND HIM DEAD IN THE BACK YARD. BUT SHE STILL HAS 3 OTHERS ONE WITCH IS DEAF AND 1 OTHER THAT IS A BOXER AND A PIT BULL THAT SHE HAS AND I TOULD HAVE THAT SHE DOSE HAVE TO GIVE THEM THE SAME LOVE THAT SHE GAVE TO HER SMALL DOG (BRUCE) MAY HE REST IN PEACE.WELL I DO KNOW THAT HE HAD A GOOD LIFE. WE ALL LOVED HIM.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HELP HER OUT BECAUSE I HAVE GOT THROW IT 2 TIMES. ONCE WITH MY BACK LAB THAT I HAD TO PUT DOWN BECAUSE HE WAS REALLY SICK AND THE SECOND TIME WAS JUST A YEAR AGO.

SO OTHER THAN THAT WE ALL ARE DOING GOOD AND HAVE TO AND GO ON WITH LIFE .

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT I AM ALSO A NEW PAMPERED CHEF INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT AND I HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE WITCH IS WWW.PAMPEREDCHEF.BIZ/COURTNEYSHARP PLEASE FELL FREE TO GO AND LOOK AT ANYTHING OR EVEN MAKE A SMALL ORDER THANK YOU ALL

COURTNEY
    Courtney<br /><br />please fell free to look at my website and if you see anything you like fell free to order anything you like or call me and let me know if you would like to have a show if you are the Sacramento, roseville,Lincoln,Loomis&nbsp; ca area.