Also New Here

Thread: Also New Here

JeternJoba is offline Member

DefaultAlso New Here

Hello,

I found this site while looking for information on Droopy eyes. I have a 5 month old chocolate lab named Jeter(the one with droopy eyes) and a 9 week old silver named Joba. Can you tell I'm a Yankee fan? I have tried posting pictures, but it keeps telling me the file is to big, so if someone can help me out with that, I would appreciate it. I have enjoyed reading the posts, and have found many very helpful, and hope maybe I can give some input on having two labs with the age difference as mine.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

labcrazy is offline Member

DefaultRe: Also New Here

Welcome from a fellow newbie. May I ask what a silver is and what are droopy eyes?
    Tara
    "Heaven goes by favor, if it went by merit you would stay out and your dog would go in" - Mark Twain

Hello,
    Welcome to you too. I am hoping that Jeters droopy eyes are just because he hasn't grown into his skin yet.It just makes him look sad. The vet said if he still has them by the time he is a year old, he could have surgery to correct it ,if he is out in the woods alot or in fields where he would be apt to get objects in the lower lids. As for the silver lab, he was born to a chocolate dad and a silver mom.I know there is alot of controversy about them not being a "purebred " and I have to register him as chocolate, but to us, he is just a puppy who needs love and a good home. I would post pictures of the boys, but still haven't figured out how to make them small enough .

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Neska74 is offline Senior Member

Try photobucket.com .
    Works great.

Thanks for the reply!

I'm still trying this picture thing. I went to Photobucket, and uploaded the pictures, but still don't know how to get them on here. Sorry for being so dense.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tundra Aries Guest

welcome from NY! ;D

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeternJoba
    I'm still trying this picture thing. I went to Photobucket, and uploaded the pictures, but still don't know how to get them on here. Sorry for being so dense.
    When you're looking at the picture in photobucket, there will be a whole bunch of links under it. (3 or 4 I think...?) left click the bottom one. Then go to the body of your message, right click and select paste", you should see a link that starts with [img]. Then hit post!
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!