Hi guys, I'm from Michigan, don't tell my master but really I'm from Hell.

Thread: Hi guys, I'm from Michigan, don't tell my master but really I'm from Hell.

Bubba is offline Junior Member

DefaultHi guys, I'm from Michigan, don't tell my master but really I'm from Hell.

Hi Bubba here from Burton, Michigan USA.

My master's names are Herb and Pauline and we live with Zoey, my best friend and mentor. Although I'm only 17 months, I think I taught Zoey a few tricks. But then I 'm just a new guy around here and I can get away with 'murder' and they still love me.

Man, I have torn up so much stuff like the cords on my master's computer, phone cords, hair dryer cords (I'm lucky they weren't plugged in), I also chewed up the posts on the railing, the rung on the snack tray and one antique chair and the door casing. I've ate holes in both Pauline and Herb's socks and slippers, blankets, and the comforter for their king size bed. I chewed up a couple pair of Pauline's hundred dollar shoes. Marley's got nothing on me. Although I haven't torn up any walls as yet. If I get get too nasty, my master will put me in my crate, and I really don't mind, I need a break once in awhile too!

My latest trick I did yesterday was I tried to get 3 tennis balls in my mouth at one time so Zoey wouldn't get one and I think I swallowed one. My master had to take to the emergency hospital, because my regular vet was closed for the holidays and their x-ray was broken down so they sent us all the way to Saginaw to get checked. Wow, if they have to cut me open its going to cost about 3,000.00, I wonder if my master will still love me after that trick. Well wish me luck! It was nice meeting all you guys.

Love,
    Bubba

PS
    I almost forgot to tell you about my three cat friends that live with us, Bugsy, Patches and Camo. I do my best to terrorize them also. I'd send you my picture but I don't know how.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_CHOCO4ME is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hi guys, I'm from Michigan, don't tell my master but really I'm from Hell.

Welcome Bubba!
    Jake, Blue and Ginger<br />

Gene Guest

DefaultRe: Hi guys, I'm from Michigan, don't tell my master but really I'm from Hell.

Welcome to JL, Bubba. Sounds like you will fit right in with the rest of us bad boys Hope they find that 3rd tennis ball

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

Hey Bubba! Welcome to the "family"! Our Caleb is 17 months old, too. He hasn't been nearly as busy as you, altho he has gotten into his share of trouble over the last year.

jan elaine Guest

Welcome Bubba! Wow, sounds like you are wearing your folks out!

Callaway is offline Senior Member

Wow you have been a busy little monster! LOL! Good luck finding the tennis ball.

Courtney, Bogey and Calli

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. You've been one busy little lab pup haven't you

Neska74 is offline Senior Member

Welcome Bubba! Hope that tennis ball comes out... :-X

Bubba is offline Junior Member

Hi you guys,

I'm happy to report that they didn't cut me open and the x-ray just showed a lot of stool. No tennis ball!! I don't know where that ball went. I'm feeling fine now!! I'm back to my old self. The Doc weighed me and I am 91.1 lbs.

Thanks for your concern and your warm welcome, got to go now and see what I can get into. Man, most of those tree branches barely fit through the doggie door.

Bye for now,
    Bubba