Looking for new Lab

Thread: Looking for new Lab

char is offline Junior Member

DefaultLooking for new Lab

Hello everyone. I'm the mother of Buddy, a five year old male Lab. We have been talking about getting a sister for Buddy and were going to purchase a new Lab puppy. However, after looking at various rescue sites we decided that we should try to give a homeless Lab a loving home. She would live in the house with us, sleep in our bed (we'll be crowded with two Labs), come to work with us and have a wonderful loving home. My problem is I can't seem to get anywhere with the rescue sites. They either don't return the phone calls or e-mails or they say we do not live close enough to a volunteer to check out our home. We can get all the reference letters you need. Everyone in our community knows Buddy. We just want to help a Lab in need of a good and loving home. We would prefer a yellow female adult, housebroken and must be good with children. If anyone knows of a Lab in need that fits this description please let us know. I am excited to find a Lab chat line. I'm enjoying the pictures.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tanya is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Looking for new Lab

welcome to the board! bless you for choosing to rescue - sorry it hasn't been easy.

what neck of the woods are you in? There are quite a few rescue people who come on the board. You may also want to post in general chat, threads get viewed more often.

good luck, keep us posted!
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

char is offline Junior Member

We are located in Selma, CA - about 20 minutes South of Fresno. Thank you for the tip. I will post by my need on general chat.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_CHOCO4ME is offline Senior Member

Hi there and Welcome! I am not sure exactly where this is in relation to your location but have you tried-CCLRR? Central California Labrador Retriever Rescue, look online, you should be able to find them. Try calling them, maybe they can refer you to another Rescue if they do not service your area. Good Luck. Can't wait to see photos!

Edit to Add- http://www.cc-labrescue.org/ here is the address
    Jake, Blue and Ginger<br />