Hello - New to Just Labs

Thread: Hello - New to Just Labs

mos0291 is offline Junior Member

DefaultHello - New to Just Labs

Hello all, just got my black lab (named: "Pup") 4 days ago. My last dog was an English Bulldog and he died about 2 months ago after 14 years with me.

He's 4 years old and is a hand full... I have alot of work to do with him, but what a great-dog!! Never owned a lab. before and noticed they're unlike any of the other dogs (boxer, cocker spaniel, german shepard, dashound) I've ever had it the past!!

In the last 2 days, he got food off the counter (Box oatmeal cookies, 3/4's loaf of Rye Bread, and some peanut and chesse crackers) while I was not home. Finally, stopped him from dragging me down the street during our walks (got the "proper" collar to begin training him with...).

I can see this is gonna be a "FUN" 1-2 months of training him, or should I say "him" training me?
    Looked at some of the training post's on this site and it is a GREAT site... and will probaly have to use some the the "expierence" contained within this site... thanks!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

M Fortune is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hello - New to Just Labs

Welcome to JL and the world of Labs!

Yes, they are like any other breed and quite a handful, but totally worth it. You're going to have a lot of fun! Please post pictures as soon as you can.
    ~Heather<br /><br />&quot;This whole world is wild at heart and weird on top&quot;

Bailey24 is offline Senior Member

Welcome from WI; great to have you on the board.
    <br /><br />~ Angie &amp; Bailey ~<br />My Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/509673

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Welcome to the forum !