Sumo and me!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sumo and me!

crznsnshine03 Guest

DefaultSumo and me!

I just wanted to introduce myself and my Lab pup Sumo. He's a little over 6 months old and a bundle of joy! I joined another forum a month or so ago and it doesn't seem as though they are very friendly there. So I hope that I get a better experience here. I work as a vet tech and I like to answer questions that people are unsure about. So I hope I can help someone out with crazy vet questions.
    This is Sumo and his big sis Princess (7 year old Aussie Mix)
    Sarah

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Jarrod118 is offline Junior Member

DefaultRe: Sumo and me!

Welcome to the Just Labradors forum. It's great to have people of your experience on here. I have found everyones advice on here to be very helpful with raising my pup. Hope to see more pictures of Sumo and hear some good stories. Hey, if you've got a Lab, you've got a lot of good stories.
    "Labradors, stinkers, everyone of 'em I tell ya"

M Fortune is offline Senior Member

Welcome! ;D
    ~Heather<br /><br />&quot;This whole world is wild at heart and weird on top&quot;

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_CHOCO4ME is offline Senior Member

Welcome from California!
    Jake, Blue and Ginger<br />

Gene Guest

Welcome to JL, Sumo and Princess

crznsnshine03 Guest

Oh I have stories... and he's only 6 months old. Lol. I rescued him when he was 4 weeks old so I have a really good bond with him. The lady that I got him from called me up when he was that age and said come get him, he's ready to go. I know that he should have been with his mom longer but once you hear the rest you'll understand why I call it a rescue. I brought him home on June 28th..... 28 days after he was born. He was sleeping in my living room and he rolled over to sleep on his back (he loves to do that still) and that's when I saw them... He was covered in fleas!!!! I freaked. He had 3 baths in less than 24 hours, we picked over 70 large adult fleas off of him, and I ended up spending over $300 on a free puppy to protect him as well as my other pets from the fleas. I was livid. To this day I would change that for the world because I don't even want to know how bad it could have been had I waited. The first 2 or 3 weeks were pretty rough though. He did fine on his own but being he was so young I was up with him every couple of hours for food and to go potty etc. I got really lucky with the potty training because I started him at 4 weeks. My plans with him are to get him his CGC title and to start in on agility when he's good and ready. He's definitely proven himself to be a lab from eating the soles of my shoes to the chocolate incident to the craziness followed by the calm. He's still young and hyper but I love walking in the front door to him being so excited to see me that he's literally bouncing up and down.

crznsnshine03 Guest

Here's a few more pictures of him from when I first brought him home up until we saw Santa a couple weeks ago. It's amazing to see how he grew from this helpless pup to the beautiful boy he is.

This is the day I picked him out.

Sumo and his 2 brothers... The Black one is Guiness, We still see him.

These next 2 are my all time favs!

Watching my brother race (he's a bmxer)

After his surgery

And Finally.... Santa!

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. I think you'll love it here and obviously offer some great insight. Your pups are adorable.

Bailey24 is offline Senior Member

Welcome from WI; great to have you & Sumo on the board.
    He is such a cutie - luv all the "growing" up pics you've posted!!
    <br /><br />~ Angie &amp; Bailey ~<br />My Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/509673

crznsnshine03 Guest

Thank you everyone for looking. I feel much more welcomed on this forum than I did on the other! I hope I can help anyone with vet questions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast