Hello From South Eastern Georgia

Thread: Hello From South Eastern Georgia

NatalieA is offline Junior Member

DefaultHello From South Eastern Georgia

If anyone hasn't read my earlier posts I have a Lab puppy who is now almost 8 weeks old. I got him about 2.5 weeks ago. I know so young but i saw an ad in the paper for free lab pups 5 wks old a few days in a row so i called and she said she had 3 black males and 1 chocolate male and she was keeping the white female. of course when i went in and saw how tiny they were and she had been giving them away for almost a week i knew i had to get one. Zeus just kinda layed there while the other pups were crawling all over us. I couldnt resist those cute eyes of Zeus so i decided on him. Good Choice. I brought him home and he gets along with Julio (my silky terrier) so well. he sleeps with julio for now. i figured it helps with the transition. Zeus is still a small pup for his age. probably 7 -10 pounds if that. we started feeding him more since it seemed like he didnt get fed as often where we got him. Hopefully he will plump up soon ) he has only had 4 accidents in the house since we got him, awesome! He is doing really well with the housetraining since we are doing the kennel thing. plus he follows julio's lead too. zeus can also sit when asked and is doing well with the come command if julio isnt around. We are a military family and my husband is gone for a few months at a time so my dogs are my everything. well thats about it about me. if anyone is in the SE GA or NE FL area let me know. julio loves dogs and zeus loves playing with everyone and everything right now )
    <br />I get asked all the time when we are going to start a family, and I nicely reply we have two boys...Zeus and Julio. It throws them for a loop. :O)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hello From South Eastern Georgia

Welcome to the forum. Saw your other post in lab chat. Sending good thoughts for Zeus.

NatalieA is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by clanceycanuck
    Welcome to the forum. Saw your other post in lab chat. Sending good thoughts for Zeus.
    well thanks to all the wonderful people here and their comments about him being an outside dog. i think my husband is convinced! I printed some things and let him read some too!
    <br />I get asked all the time when we are going to start a family, and I nicely reply we have two boys...Zeus and Julio. It throws them for a loop. :O)

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Katies Mom is offline Senior Member

Well here is an official welcome from Katie and me.

Bailey24 is offline Senior Member

Welcome from WI; great to have you on the board!
    I also read your other post in Lab Chat - sending well wishes Zues's way!
    <br /><br />~ Angie &amp; Bailey ~<br />My Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/509673

Merlot_1 Guest

Welcome from Chicagoland