Hello from Illinois

Thread: Hello from Illinois

luv4labs is offline Member

DefaultHello from Illinois

Hello, this is my first time visiting the forum. I have a 6 month old yellow lab named Drake. I lost my long time companion (Chocolate Lab named Dakota) of 14 years in March and the house was just too quiet after my loss. Six weeks later I brought Drake home. He is so sweet. . . and oh how he loves he water! Even more so than Dakota did. . . which I didn't think was possible. I miss Dakota so much. . . especially on those bad puppy days!! Anyway, enough tears - I thought I was beyond that, but obviously not. Drake and I look forward to visiting often and hearing everyone's stories and comments. Thanks for such a great site!
    &quot;My sunshine doesn&#39;t come from the skies,<br />It comes from the love in my dog&#39;s eyes.&quot;<br />

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_CHOCO4ME is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hello from Illinois

Welcome from California! Look forward to seeing pics of Drake! ;D
    Jake, Blue and Ginger<br />

I'm trying to get picures on my posts like you have, but can't get it to work. Any suggestions?
    &quot;My sunshine doesn&#39;t come from the skies,<br />It comes from the love in my dog&#39;s eyes.&quot;<br />

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Hi there! Well, I am probably not the best to help explaing this, but I will try. I went to Photobucket.com website and uploaded my photos there. Once they are uploaded there, you will get 3 different types of "link" that you can choose, depending on how you plan to use the photo. For this, pick the IMG type. All you have to do is click on the IMG, this will "copy" for you. Then go back to Just Labradors and you can "paste" into your message. If you want your photo to come up every time you post, you have to go to your profile and paste into your Signature-that is what my pic of Jake is, my signature.
    I hope that helps but if not, you can also check out the link below. EndersMom explains it very well. Good Luck, we will be looking for pics!!! ;D

https://www.justlabradors.com/forum/i...ic,5094.0.html

Bailey24 is offline Senior Member

Welcome from WI; great to have you & Drake on the board! We can't wait to see pics if your new cutie!
    Sorry to hear about your recent loss of Dakota.
    <br /><br />~ Angie &amp; Bailey ~<br />My Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/509673

Thanks for the info on putting pics into my signature. I love to see others pictures, so hate not to have them in my own. I will try this tonight when I get home - I have a MAC and all my pics are there.

Bailey24 - I love this picture of your lab! Those big paw are the best! Thanks for the welcome.

YEAH! I got my pics in my signature. Thanks for the info. I'm adding a couple to this reply. . . you've created a monster! I love to see everyone's photos, but I like to share mine too. Drake played in a little wading pool for awhile until I could get him to the lake. This is his first time in the lake and actually swimming. He played and swam for awhile, then bailed right in. I couldn't believe it! He came up paddling. I was such a proud mom! The picture of him sleeping with his head in the tire was his first day home.

All right!!!! You got the hang of it! Drake is so cute. We almost changed Jake's name to Drake because when my little one said Jake it sounded like Drake, lol.

Great pics of a pretty boy! He looks like he likes the lake!

yankey Guest

WELCOME!

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. Great pictures.