totally confused!

Thread: totally confused!

milab is offline Member

Defaulttotally confused!

Hello!
    Just joined this board and have been TRYING to figure out how to introduce myself. Hopefully, this is it.... I recently acquired a 7 month old yellow Lab from a young lady who apparently wasn't ready to own her. She's been with me for a month now and seems to be very happy here with the other two, a black Lab/beagle mix and a German Shorthaired Pointer. If this posts, maybe someone can explain how to upload pictures to a message board. In the meantime, I'm Diane and my new puppy is Lacey.
     LaceyGrady Sage

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: totally confused!

Welcome Diane and Lacey. Sorry can't help you with pics (tech-no challenged here) but if you look at the other threads you might find some info.

Also post in Odds and Ends. There are tons of viewers there who are very savy

Can't wait to see your pictures.

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

Welcome to you both. Can't wait to see picstures. If you still need help , let me know and I will try to show you.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

tobi is offline Junior Member

hi I,m new to this too after many hours the best way is to upload your photos to photobucket.com and then create avatar for sig pic by cut and paste the IMG code to your sig on this site hope this helps

Bailey24 is offline Senior Member

Welcome from WI; great to have you & Lacey on the board.
    Can't wait to see pics of your new cutie!
    <br /><br />~ Angie &amp; Bailey ~<br />My Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/509673

milab is offline Member

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the welcome. What amazingly beautiful dogs you guys have! I could spend hours just checking out all the pics. Thanks for trying to explain how to upload pics (I forget which one you were...) but I didn't understand what you wrote. I saw the "insert image" button above, but obviously that wasn't it. Sigh... If I could just figure out the 'how to', I could post a couple pics. I don't know what 'avatar' is and frankly, my eyes were spinning as I read. I hope someone with infinite patience can help me figure this out. FYI, last night it took me over an hour just to figure out how to post, so that's an idea of what you're dealing with. All I know is, I have pics on my computer, but have no idea how to transfer them to this board. Please say I'm not the only one! For now, I'm loving seeing all the beautiful Labs here and hopefully soon I can share some of my own. Lacey says "woof!"
    &nbsp;LaceyGrady Sage

Check your pm's.

milab is offline Member

DefaultRe: heeeere's Lacey (and Grady)

ok, after MUCH consulting with Mambo, I'm about to HOPEFULLY upload a pic of my Lacey and Grady.&#160; (Lacey's the yellow)

&nbsp;LaceyGrady Sage

It worked ! ;D ;D ;D